Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Urgent] To: Krüger Mineralien | From: Wisp Innovations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incoming transmission
Atka Research Station, Sigma-17

[Image: PWs3CXg.png]
[Image: bG8B1u0.png][Image: Milton%20Birch.gif][Image: bxPzWM5.png]
[Image: ZNkiOXN.png]

[Image: bQRlMdS.png]
Sender: Milton Birch, Wisp Innovations
Recipient: Krüger Mineralien Leadership
Subject: Assault.

To whom it may concern,

My name is Milton Fitzgerald Birch. I received a worrying report today from one of my subordinates, that their transport, the CT Liquorice was assaulted within the Omicron Theta system.

The Kruger employee displayed hostility towards our ship and subsequently referred to Cryer's ties to the Libertonian government. They also claimed that they do not know of the peace treaty between Liberty and Rheinland. Subsequently, they claimed that, quote, "nobody will ever find your body here", end quote and proceeded to open fire against our ship.

I would like to hear your explanation on this. In case you do not have one, our damage estimates are of 100 million Sirius Credits, payable to [W]-Headquarters at your earliest convenience.

Yours faithfully,
Milton Fitzgerald Birch
Wisp Innovations Head of Logistics

Attachments:
Attack declaration - Destruction

Transmission terminated
Signal lost
[Image: Frederick_Schneider.png]

To: Milton Birch
Subject: RE: Assault.

Guten tag Herr Birch,

I am sorry to hear about an assault on one of your subordinates, we feel

I found myself in a strange situation responding to this transmission. Quite frankly i believe you have falsified this evidence in order to make Rheinland look bad towards the Liberty government. My suspicions are there because you mention your subordinate his ship the CT Liquorice being assaulted in the Omicron Theta system. It is far beyond the reach of any close station or help. Yet somehow you state a employee of the Krüger Mineralien said "nobody will ever find your body here". If an employee of the Krüger Mineralien would even have said this, it would be strange you find the person alive with all the information attached isn't it?

Just look it from my perspective herr Birch. It sounds somehow strange is it not? Even while there is not a treaty signed yet, problems seems to arrive before it even get to the point of signing anything.

I expect you might have your own agenda and it might conflict with the cease fire between the Rheinland Military and the Liberty Military. Maybe it would have a negative influence on the markets you are putting your products on.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Radgeber,
Frederick Schneider

[Image: kruger-tb-btm.png]

Incoming transmission
Atka Research Station, Sigma-17

[Image: PWs3CXg.png]
[Image: bG8B1u0.png][Image: Milton%20Birch.gif][Image: bxPzWM5.png]
[Image: ZNkiOXN.png]

[Image: bQRlMdS.png]
Sender: Milton Birch, Wisp Innovations
Recipient: Frederick Schneider, Krüger Mineralien
Subject: Re: Assault.

Mr Schneider,

First of all I would like to inform you that Wisp Innovations is in no way, shape or form affiliated with the Republic of Liberty.

Second, your allegations of falsified evidence are frankly ridiculous. The entire situation occurred almost directly outside Sitka Station and was captured by the Liquorice cameras. The pilot of our transport was promptly ejected and her escape pod returned to Sitka. Then I was immediately informed of the situation.

Third, since my original transmission your ship has committed one more act of violence against our transport, this time in the Sigma-19 system, after which it proceeded to cloak and subsequently dock on Luxury Liner Hawaii. This is unacceptable.

I would like to reiterate that if Kruger does not provide with an adequate explanation and/or compensation, we will have to undertake more serious steps.

Yours sincerely,
Milton Fitzgerald Birch
Wisp Innovations Head of Logistics

Attachments:

Transmission terminated
Signal lost
[Image: Frederick_Schneider.png]

To: Milton Birch
Subject: RE: Assault.

Guten tag Herr Birch,

I shall keep it short, you claim us to do again something against your transports.
(02-23-2016, 10:23 PM)Jera Wrote: [ -> ]Third, since my original transmission your ship has committed one more act of violence against our transport, this time in the Sigma-19 system, after which it proceeded to cloak and subsequently dock on Luxury Liner Hawaii. This is unacceptable.
Are you not forgetting to add you work alongside the GMG to attack our transports in the sigma's? Even launch together with GMG at least 5ships to target a civilian rheinland transport? I am convinced the Rheinland government would like an explanation as well. Not to mention the fact you are trying to set traps alongside with GMG to catch Kruger transports.

(02-23-2016, 10:23 PM)Jera Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to reiterate that if Kruger does not provide with an adequate explanation and/or compensation, we will have to undertake more serious steps.
Something we could ask too, like we have mentioned before that the Rheinland government might be very interested in your excuse to target Rheinland civilians. If you would please compensate us for that? Considering you work along with the GMG and even try to set traps, so please tell me what you plan to do with more serious steps. If these are it, than these are just some hollow treats. Do not forget, we have connections too. We only use them if necessary, but this would just be a mere waste of these resources and we could spent them way better.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Radgeber,
Frederick Schneider

[Image: kruger-tb-btm.png]