Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ingeeus Research Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<
>>>Encryption: Very High<<<
>>>Identification:
Noah Xonnel<<<
>>>Location:
Planet Manhattan<<<
>>>Subject:
Neural wavelenght amplification<<<

To whom it may concern,

I'm Noah Xonnel, professional freelancer and explorer. I'm contacting you to ask for your aid, for there's a matter that needs your expertise. As you might know, things got a little unpleasant a couple of days back in New York, when the Nomads attempted to attack Manhattan. Related to this matter was the sudden displacement of neural energy that felt like a jolt running through my head. While it happened to affect everyone else to some degree, there was nobody else reporting any sort of pain, even the slightest.

Since I already knew that I was more receptive for such energy than others, it didn't really surprise me much and I finally drew the conclusion to expand on that. If I could have felt it earlier or had the proper equipment to receive such energy and warned key figures about beforehand, the losses might not have been as great as they were.

That said, the reason why I'm contacting you is to ask for advice and a possible solution. Attacks seem to get more frequent and thus gathering of information becomes more important. Now, since this is not the usual kind of information that is easy to collect, it is of utmost importance to me to be able to perceive such data and similar things from at least a dozen of systems away.

With that we could finally be able to predict the Nomads' movement, as well as find their sympathizers among our own kind and make this war a lot less worse than it is at the moment.

Let me know if you're interested. I'll be waiting.
Regards

Noah Xonnel

>>>TRANSMISSION TERMINATED<<<
>>>BOOSTING SIGNAL<<<
>>>BOOSTING SIGNAL -> 200%<<<
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 1 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Finn McCool :-_-_-_-_-

Greetings Mr. Xonnel -

Apologies for the delay. We have received your comm, and I must say am a little curious as t' what exactly you are requesting.

Research into forms of telepathy and such is, well, quite a daunting subject. Before we do anything, what we'd like t' do is have you visit a neurology lab, and forward us the results once you have had a neural scan. There is one such lab on Ames Research Station, where a number of our staff are located.

Once you have visited them, and have sent us the scans, then we will look into what you proposed and see if it is something within the realms of possibility.

Finn McCool
Ingenuus Research Group
>>>Identification:
Noah Xonnel<<<
>>>Location:
Freeport 11<<<
>>>Subject:
Neural scan<<<

Mister McCool,

first of all, thank you for your response regardless. Could imagine that an organization like yours is highly requested throughout Sirius, thus this delay means nothing to me, really.

As for your own request, I'd be happy to oblige. Been wanting to do a neural scan myself for some time now, though, couldn't find the technology to do so. As for when, what would be your preferred time in this matter? Since I'm mostly freelancing, adapting to a time schedule of yours shouldn't be an issue.

Be hearing from you.

Regards,
Noah Xonnel

>>>BOOSTING SIGNAL -> 200%<<<

-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Alessa Samson :-_-_-_-_-

Greetings Mr. Xonnel -

Luckily, taking you to Ames Research Station was already successful. Have you already finished the scanning procedure? I am pretty sure the results will reveal information about your case, but I need to inform you about Ames Research Stations strict process of privacy. Releasing results of patients to third parties is prohibited, even with an explicit approval. It is mandatory that you have to share the results of the scanning directly with us. Without these, we won't have any basis to do further research in your case.

We are looking forward to receive required data, in case you haven't already sent and analyze the scanning results.

Dr. Prof. Alessa Samson
Ingenuus Research Group
>>>Identification:
Noah Xonnel<<<
>>>Location:
Freeport 11<<<
>>>Subject:
Neural scan<<<

Greetings Professor Samson,

first of all I'd like to apologize for the delay of this message. It's long overdue and should have been sent some time ago.

The neural scan had been completed and I was given the data, which will be attached below this message.

Regards,
Noah Xonnel

-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Finn McCool :-_-_-_-_-

Good evening Mr. Xonnel -

I am glad that your travel t' Ames was smooth and handled with care from other members of the IRG.

I have received your scan, and confirmed such with our staff on Ames. I must say... this scan is quite intriguing. If you don't mind, we'd like you t' remain on Ames for a few days. If you have any pressing matters t' take care of, please let us know the cost of such, and we will reimburse you, or handle the matters ourselves, if say you are expected t' make a delivery of some sorts.

Once I make my way t' Ames, we will discuss further what this means, what opportunities this may present t' both you and the IRG. I shall speak t' you soon.

Enjoy some drinks on me in McCool's Tavern. I've already informed the bartender.

Finn McCool
Ingenuus Research Group
>>>Identification:
Noah Xonnel<<<
>>>Location:
Hudson system<<<
>>>Subject:
Meeting<<<

Mister McCool,

it's been some time now since you last contacted me and, frankly I wonder how much longer I'm supposed to wait. I do respect that you're a busy man with probably other projects running at the same time, but it's equally important to me to utilize high potential in order to be of help against whatever we're facing.

I'm sure you understand. Until then...

Regards,
Noah Xonnel

Pages: 1 2