Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: CORE From: STC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Incoming Transmission-
Encryption: Very high

[Image: Untitled-1_zpsv0p0rmcx.png]

Greetings gentlemen,

First, let me introduce myself, I'm Professor Matt Williams from New London.

Our technology center has stopped production during last ION Storm happened and as result we lost some data and resources.

So, we will need your assist to deliver us some Battleship nomad remains so that we can start production again.

We can offer 20 million per unit plus extra 5 million as delivery fees for getting them safe to our Station in New London (head office).

We also need to know how much quantity can you deliver? we would say that we need like 50-100 units if that is fine with you.

More information shall be sent in secure connection.

We shall hear from you soon. until then.

Have a good day gentlemen.

Prof. Matt Williams

-Transmission Terminated-
Boosting Signal

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Erik Nodtviet
Subject: Materials
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings Mr. Williams,

We have the materials you require in stock. We can arrange to dispatch a delivery of 3 battleship class materials within the week, however we will need to be paid in advance. I assure you though, you will get your materials. When stock increases, which will certainly be in the near future, we will ferry more remains to you.

Simply send the total credits of your order, 75,000,000 credits, to Core|Bank.1 and an APM vessel will be dispatched to fufill your delivery.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

-Incoming Transmission-

Greetings Mr. Eric,

It is nice to hear from you.

Let's get to your point about the payment, it is very simple deliver them to our Station and the base will pay you 25 million each, the price is updated on our Station.

I know it is first time to deal with us but we are also, trusted.

Have a good day gentleman.

Prof. Matt Williams

Greetings Mr. Bates,

Perhaps forwarding the 15,000,000 delivery fee (for all three items) first as a means of insurance for both parties would be feasible? You must understand that, currently at least, there are risk associated with this business. Your order will be of high quality, I promise that.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

-Incoming Transmission-

Greetings Mr. Eric,

Sure thing, here is the delivery fees payment however the price on our station will be changed to 20 million per unit.

[Image: 7CV60Lm.png]

Have a good day gentleman.

Prof. Matt Williams

-Incoming Transmission-

hello again Mr. Eric,

While I was updating the price I found that we are low in stock on the Fighter remain materials, we need to order 100 of them.

We will pay 1 million per unit including delivery fees, the base will accept 100 of them.

Waiting for your confirmation on this too.

Have a good day.

Prof. Matt Williams

Mr. Bates,

We have unloaded 3 battleship materials as well as 100 fighter materials onto your installation. The stationmaster compensated the delivery pilot.

We will prepare to gather more materials to make another delivery for you in the nearby future.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing