Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Sisterhood of Dreams - Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: neDs3HR.png]
Sisterhood of Dreams - Feedback Thread

Didn't relies we didn't have one so...
We welcome your feedback. Please try to keep it constructive and if you feel anything needs changing etc....
Same as every feedback thread.
You might want to remind your members to cap their fps rates below 160 because every pvp fight I've had with GC the character jitters faster than I can blink.
Why is the head of the sisterhood male? Isn't that a bit strange?
It is strange, but do NOT forget ~ males are part of GC as well. However they shouldn't take an active role at all or keep some high position. STRAAAAANGE.

Just saying before any of you spreads stuff like "It's female faction only" around.
Well i knew this would come up. If you want a simple response it would be that i made a mistake. The former leader left me a set of instructions i misinterpreted. Thus this is the result.
I have an idea on how to fix i am merely trying to think of how to implement it.

[Image: neDs3HR.png]
Sisterhood of Dreams - Feedback

We have opened our feedback thread once more.

Please keep things civil, to the point, and constructive. Offer suggestions on how we should improve. Write "good work, you people are lovely!" frequently because we are sensitive people and need constant support.

Inconstructive, rage or non-encouraging posts will be edited into red panda pictures to encourage zen and complements.