Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zero Point Transmission: Target - Heavenly.Fire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]
-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 5 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Brandon Wright :-_-_-_-_-

Clary,

I hope that your checkup on Sparta returned clear. Finn and myself have arrived on Ames Research Station to begin our survey of Liberty in order to discover some sort of connection between what happened to you and the local Baxter Object. I was wondering if you could detail what occurred to you one more time. Additionally I want to know if you had any strange visions or dreams before this "jump" and if any have occurred since. Finally, I would like to know anything else that you might feel is relevant to our investigation, strange encounters, previous stops, cargo, anything.

Brandon
Ingennus Research Group
[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/ebaCwPq.png?1[/img]Sender ID: Clary Fray

Sender Location: Heavenly Fire, Omicron Delta

Signal Strength: Moderate

Subject: Medical stuff

Security: Very strong

Hey Brad,

The medical check went fine, nothing out of the ordinary, except for some neural readings that are not abnormal when having just dealt with a Nomad ship.
I hope that your trip to Liberty went fine, and so does dad onboard the ship. Infact, he's watching as i am writing this to you. As for detailing what happened to me once more, that shouldnt be to difficult. I was just flying through the tradelane back to Norfolk Shipyard from Fort Bush as i started to hear voices inside my head. Like i said, they told me that they will "show me the light" and then a big white flash... next thing i know im in Omicron Delta, no clue how to get out and having to call my dad to come pick me up here. As for visions.. all i remember was inside the white flash a purple-ish figure was walking through a door or something, beckoning me to follow him.. Thats all. As for anything additional... not on my part, but as you know my dad has encountered these creatures before. He told me they have been appearing all over sirius, leaving strange objects and such in their wake.. But they have so far been fought back every time. I hope this helped you out.
In addition, we torched 2 Nomadic vessels today in Omicron Delta. Some pictural evidence is in the attachments block. We also have some materials on standby, if you are interested in them.

Regards,

Clary

Attachments:

Nomad Destruction 1
Nomad Destruction 2

Materials onboard the Heavenly Fire
Materials onboard Clary's shuttle
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]
-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 5 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Brandon Wright :-_-_-_-_-

Clary,

I'm glad your tests have come back in the clear. We have conducted a preliminary survey of the New York system and I wanted to share some of the data with you.

As you can see from the report there is something rather large in hyperspace near the point where you were pulled into a jump field. The weight of the object in question is twice the dead-weight of an Aquillon Carrier, located in about a quarter of the area. I'm having my survey teams return to New York to take more detailed measurements of the anomaly, but I wanted to ask you a question. I would like to share this data with the Liberty Government, specifically the Liberty Navy. With your permission of course. Given the proximity of the anomaly to Norfolk Shipyard I cannot rule out the possibility that this is some sort of government project that you, quite literally, got sucked into.

Brandon
Ingennus Research Group
[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/ebaCwPq.png?1[/img]Sender ID: Clary Fray

Sender Location: Heavenly Fire, Omicron Delta

Signal Strength: Moderate

Subject: Medical stuff

Security: Very strong

Hey Brad,

I dont see any harm in letting the navy in on that intell myself. And while all that sciency stuff doesnt make much sense to me, I can infact see that that spot over there doesnt belong in that specific corner. Long story short, of course you can share it with the Navy. Its your research data after all.

Regards,

Clary

Attachments:

None