Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kruger Mineralien (Solitaire Metropolis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: SM_Diamond_500px.png]

Transmission: Online
Identification: Mark Hamann
Receiver: Kruger Mineralien
Source: Stuttgart / Solitaire Metropolis
Subject: Cobalt ores shipment
Encryption: Medium

Guten Tag,
Kruger Mineralien Manager,
First of all, i would like to express my appreciation to your speedy transports and miners. We are looking for a new contract as promised but this time, we need to increase our collection of ores, so we requesting 40,000 units of Cobalt ores to be delivered to Solitaire Metropolis as soon as possible. The docking master will pay 2,800 credits for each unit delivered to our storage. We will allow docking access for Kruger| pilots when we receive a reply from your respected corporation about this contract. Documentation is important to us, so we request a proof for every shipment just as our previous contract. Our policy still the same so we will wait your reply as soon as possible. Thank you for doing business with the Solitaire Metropolis and we expect to see you at the Diamond Bar anytime soon. Have a nice day mien herr.

TRANSMISSION ENDED
[Image: Solitaire.png]
>> Boosting Signal 24 Hours <<
>> Boosting Signal 48 Hours <<
>> Boosting Signal 72 Hours <<
[Image: Frederick_Schneider.png]

To: Solitaire Metropolis
Subject: RE:

Guten tag,

We are sorry for the delay, but we almost drown in work. Still we are not complaining and it means good business for us. We accept the offered price and we start shipping the ores within the next 48 hours. I hope your storage is big enough to handle these amounts of precious minerals.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Radgeber,
Frederick Schneider

[Image: kruger-tb-btm.png]

Guten Tag,
There is no problem about the delay, we understand the amount of work that Kruger Minerlien is doing at the moment. I want to assure you that your pilots docking rights are granted and the dock master arranged the required storage space for your shipments. Everything should be fine so we are ready to receive the requested amount of Cobalt ore. Danke for your time mien herren.

TRANSMISSION ENDED

Guten Tag,
I would like to inform you that 72 hours passed and we didn't hear from you. We would like to know if your transporters are bringing the requested materials because we found some on our cargo storage but our docking master is confused. He cannot confirm that these shipments came from your corporation or from other independent suppliers and miners who work for the Solitaire Metropolis, So can you please get back to us with some information and the documentations we requested (evidence)? Thank you for your time mien herr and we looking for a reply as soon as possible.

TRANSMISSION ENDED
[Image: Frederick_Schneider.png]

To: Solitaire Metropolis
Subject: RE:

Guten tag,

Our transport division informed me 48 hours ago that your vendors did not accept the goods. I am sorry for my late response, but currently I have a lot of paperwork to process and I guess you can imagine the stress that comes along with the closing each month, for the paperwork to be correct. If you could ask your vendors to accept the goods and make sure you have enough storage space for the upcoming 40 000 units of cobalt ore, than we could start the heavy shipment.

I did put you on my priority list now and all communications are set directly to my head phone.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Radgeber,
Frederick Schneider

[Image: kruger-tb-btm.png]

Guten Tag,
I would like to inform you that the storage was opened and accepting the ore during the time frame you gave me but nothing was delivered. Also i would like to inform you that i have other business contracts going on too so i cannot be opening the storage forever. So i just opened it again now for your vessels but i request from you to give me a frame of time so i can keep the storage opened until that date you will give me. I am waiting your reply, and i attached for you some data here. danke mien herr for your time.

TRANSMISSION ENDED
>> Boosting Signal 24 Hours <<
Pages: 1 2