Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Commander of the L.N.S Fury || From: LN High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TRANSMISSION: Begin

COMM ID: VADM REASER, Natalie A.
TARGET ID: L.N.S Fury
SUBJECT: Conduct and Consequences
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

[Image: 1lbdchY.png]

Vice Admiral Reaser speaking.

We have recieved a report and it is pointing at your non-tolerated behavior as a military personnel.

First: Assisting a Slaver smuggling operation. You have attempted to distract Liberty Law enforcement forces from slavers, and thus obstructed the course of justice. In addition, you offered the offenders to bribe so you can keep your eyes peeled from their illegal and inhumane actions.

Second: Abuse and usage of rescued slaves. You have tractored the slaves after being confiscated from the slavers and refused to hand them over to the present Navy vessels, announcing that you will force them to work on-board your warship as crewmen.

Third: Opening fire on nearby civilians and Navy vessels. Now, it only seems to me like the actions of the Fury were an attempt at revenge for the lawful actions of Battlegroup Harmony against the vessel the [SU] flagged slavers. Battlegroup Harmony, other present law enforcement forces and the other few present entities only did their duties as Navy personnel to enforce the Republic's respective laws. While on the other hand, you decided to side and co-operate with inhumane scums who trade the lives of people, which is also in violation of the Republic's laws.
The Fury escaped towards Manchester, with the poor people still onboard it, and took shelter near the Bretonian Police border station in the Manchester star system. Now i don't know how you managed to take shelter there, but it surely will not go unpunished.

The Navy High Command demands are:

• You will moor the L.N.S Fury on Norfolk Shipyard
  • You will release the captives and slaves onboard your ship.
  • You will be subject to court martial for your actions against the Republic of Liberty and its People.

You have 24 hours to comply to our demands, failure will result in declaring you and yourself as an enemy to the Republic

Signing out,
Vice Admiral Natalie A. Reaser.
Liberty Navy, First Fleet

[Image: P9AnuNd.png]

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

TRANSMISSION: End

Captain of the Fury

You have failed to respond to the Liberty Navy's demands, and as thus declared enemy to the Republic. Your disgraceful actions will only do harm to the Republic and its people. Consider yourself banished from Liberty space

Act wisely next time, captain.

Signing out,
Vice Admiral Natalie Avery Reaser.

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

Sorry I only just saw this message now, well miss if you take the word of traitors from Battlegroup Auxesia who actively assist the Hellfire Legion and the deserter LNS Cincinatti leaves much to be desired of your judge of character.

Merely delaying the return of slaves to a nearby station does not necessarily warrant any misdoings as it seems the reporter had demanded for me to return them to a base straight away when I had just picked them up.

Being that said person is an Auxesia operative meant my interaction with him was not to be taken to seriously as said slaves were disembarked to Liverpool Station in Manchester.

If you or any of your compatriots attempt any hostilities against my ship based on evidence supplied by traitors like him will be met with swift retaliation.

Captain of the Fury,

I don't believe that the source the information we've received makes the violations you've committed void. I find it hard to believe that you have "Delayed the return of Slaves to a nearby station", you had already clarified that you were going to force those slaves to work on-board the Fury. Nonetheless, If your intentions were right, you would have dropped them on Planet Curacao or take them back to Planet Los Angeles, instead of keeping them in your ship's cargo hold.

You weren't only noticed by those who you believe reported your actions, but also by respectful Naval officers. And instead of proving yourself innocent in court, you decided to deliver only shameless cheap threats.

You're a disappointment.

Signing out,
Vice Admiral Natalie A. Reaser.

Well said reporter of your information, was attacking me after I picked the slaves up so yeh returning them a to a nearby base was kinda hard. None-the-less they were dropped off at a nearby station so all of this is mute tbh. What ever was said to them about the slaves serving in my is not really true is it so yeh dont pay too much attention to that.

There were no other naval officers around during this incident....