Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Morph Logs of Abiyamuta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
***...'Morph' wakeup ~purplewaters~ | starts -streaming- through ~purplevoid~...***
***...-arrived- at ~purplevoids~ -sees- again ~darkling~ -harvest- ~lights/metalshelledLights~ (Rage)...***
***...~streamed~ through ~travelmetal~ but 'darkling' -vanished- (Anger)...***
***...~streamed~ back 'purplevoids' awaits -instructions-...***
In the Evening i flow arround and found an Order Guy in Reshef.

Inverness
In the Evening i docked off from Base in Chester and headed to Newcastle Jumphole 2k away from the Base i met someone.

Chester
Later in the Night met some funny Pirates in Coronado. Tried to get them on my Side but ends in just a Smalltalk.

Coronado
Heya! Everyone know it was Eastern and not many Time for play ;-). But last night there was a bit time :-).

Hudson

Wish all a NIce Easter MOnday and a nice Day.
C you ingame
Abi :-)
I have not been able to read through your logs (university started and I haven't even had time for playing). I will edit this post (or make another one) with some feedback once I find the time, I promise.
Ok Nosferath. Highschool goes before Gaming no Problem. Thanks for Post.

In the Morning i met infested Guy.

Drake
Okay, I could finally find some time to review your logs. In general, it's quite good. But there are some details here and there that need to be fixed:

* NEVER write "u" instead of "you", or use any other kind of "internet shortening" or acronym.
* You are using ( ) both for feelings (which is good, and is done that way by most of us), but also for other words here and there. Try to stick to the former. PS: Reading through more logs, it seems you have fixed that by yourself, good.
* Try not to use human-given names of us, like "Nomads" or "Morph". Use "Light-being", "Light-brethren", "Youngling", etc.
* You tend to merge certain words together, like "thisone". Sometimes it's hard for reading, so try to capitalize the words, or separate with a hyphen.

That's it for now. I'm looking forward to see more logs, and visions.
Pages: 1 2