Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Hogosha Association
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/LUpeI7C.jpg?2[/img]ID: "Flora"
File Type: Video Comm
Subject: "Raba" Armoured Transport
Encryption: High

Good day.

With an apprently longer break in my current work with the Brotherhood in Omicron Gamma, I'd like to use the time to reach out to you on a matter I was suggested to contact the Oyabun Council about.
The matter at hand is a "Raba" armoured transport. I'd like to put forward a formal request for one vessel of this type, be it used or brand new, to be allowed for my personal usage. Should the vessel be approved, I intend to use it as a mobile lab and for commodity trade, from simple supplies to artifact deliveries to Kabukicho or Holmfirth, as well as occasional runs for the Association's Contracts Network.
I realise that the request may be somewhat brief, and I am willing to provide any additional details you may deem necessary.

With respect.

Message end.
[Image: PrYaV9S.png]

[Image: 6xNGZFy.jpg?1]

Sender ID: Tokiomi Katagawa

Good day Miss Flora. I am Tokiomi Katagawa, a representative of this Hogosha Association . I am not certain we have met before, although your name is somewhat known among our circles.

While it's not unusual to hear this kind of requests from our business partners and allies, Miss Flora's case is filled with several unprecedented circumstances. I would like to ask some details about it, before I can transmit any decision from the Association.

According to my sources, Miss Flora is currently employed by Samura Industries. Does this relationship still remain present, and would your Raba transport fly under their banner?

In terms of this mobile lab, what said areas of research would you intend to pursue in this mobile installation? Would you, if the circumstances require it, to lend you expertise and research power to members and projects of the Association related with your research area?

There is always a small number of Rabas in the depot, awaiting modernization and a new crew after the retirement or dissolution of the previous owning group. Would you be interested in acquiring one of these used and older vessels, at a certain discounted price? Any required updating and furnishing would be left to your responsibility, although I feel you could find almost everything you would need at the repair yard where they are stationed, for a price.

Let me know of your answers as soon as it is possible.

With fortitude and virtuous unity
Tokiomi Katagawa, The Hogosha Association.

Good day, Katagawa-san.

My employment in Samura is indeed still in effect, but the transport would not fly under a Samuran banner. It would be my personal property, bearing civilian ID codes. The onboard lab would most likely be made to accommodate artifact research due to their... Inconvenient legal status within all Houses while the ship can be placed wherever it's needed.
And of course, I'll be more than glad to take a look at any unique shining rocks you may find your hands on. Or, in case you'd happen to need a biologist, I'll available as well.
As for an older Raba model... My work would mostly take place in border and edge worlds. Threats there can include even a battleship sized alien pop out of nowhere, so I'd rather have a dependable beauty under my command. I'll be content with a ship that's not necessarily a shiny brand-new vessel, however, I'd rather not see my ship fall apart after exiting the very first jumphole either.
Tell me, Katagawa-san, would it be agreeable if I could take a closer look at those ships, should the Oyabun Council agree on providing me one, of course, before we finalise the deal?

Redgards.

Message end.

I'm certain that none of our ships would be released for duty if it didn't had at least the required fortitude to endure basic interstellar travel.

The endurance required to work in the edge worlds is considerable, and even our associates that do frequent travels to the Corsair Empire have to take extra measures to ensure they wont be put out be first foe they meet on the way there.
Our used models, and even many of our standard production ones, will get you the necessary for any kind of work in the House and around the more civilized parts of space. Beyond that, it is up to the captain of the ship to implement the measures for survival of his or her trade.

For details on the specimens that are available for acquisition, you can consult the records on one of the salesmen in Kabukicho. He has been informed of the conditions we have elaborated, and will cooperate in finding the most suitable one for your immediate needs. If you require to see them in the first person, you will find almost all of them in Cape Soya, in the Tottori system. The yard is run by you know who, and we have an agreement for a depot there, where the mentioned transports are. Present your name and refer to the Association, and they will give you clearance to inspect the Rabas under our care.

As for the permissions you seek, these are pretty much granted. Inform us of the purchase of said vessel, and the name you have given to it, so we may keep a record of it when you do.

May we count on your enduring cooperation.

Hello.

I'd like to let you know that I've made my way to Tottori. I'll soon hook up with an old acquaintance of mine, an engineer of the Guard, to take a look at those ships in person.
I'll send a message on this channel once a vessel is chosen and all formalities on Cape Soya are done.

Message end.

Hello again.

i'm a little fussy buyer, I'll admit, and the search went on for a bit. But the vessel has been chosen and the paperwork is almost done.
The ship will fly under the name of "Emerald Dragon". ID codes are going to be set to a non-affiliated freelance vessel, as promised. I'll soon set off to Yokohama to finish arming the ship.

I am extremly thankful to the Association for approving my request. My ship and skills are at your disposal.

Have a wonderful day.

Message end.

It is good news that you bring us, and hopefully your arduous search has paired you with a vessel that will be ever so reliable for the rest of your career. I personally bid you and the Emerald Dragon a auspicious journey in pursuit of your goals.

We will send the details to our records as stated before.
May we count on your enduring cooperation.