Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Enzo Dance CC: Larry Macduff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
URGENT MESSAGE PENDING
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
ID: RED KIMIKI
SOURCE: AKAZURU-MARU
TO: ENZO DANCE

[Image: kM7869O.png]

So I woke up and opened datapad to scroll the latest news from the Sirius. What did I find?

This.

I am not sure who or why would do that in the first place, but I am clearly pissed off right now. Looks like one of the gaijin is pissed off about him losing cargo. However, I kinda do wonder if GMG is reponsible for that.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
CONNECTION LOST
REPLY LAST MESSAGE? Y/N
==Incoming Transmission==

To Red Kimiki
Source: Freeport 5
Subject: Bounty
ID: Enzo Dance

[Image: 8S9ydYK.jpg?1]

My dear Red,

This is not surprising, to say the least, undoubtedly your efforts in Kusari has drawn the ire of at least three people, that I can foresee financing such a bounty now looking at the details it seems whoever is financially backing the bounty prefers you alive, this considerably narrows the field to only one possible person, Blackwood which given the situation we find ourselves is not surprising.

Now while you have been making noise in Kusari, I have managed to raid a warehouse used by Veritas on Planet Cambridge a few days ago and stripped it of certain offensive weaponry as well as much need basic goods. However this is only useful if we have the means to fence the merchandise which is just as well that I have a ship captain meeting me shortly to discuss terms, which should my instincts prove right, will be invaluable to the process of dismantling and the utter destruction of Veritas, should any of us become incapacitated and which sadly the much-needed death of Blackwood will not accomplish alone, as the old saying goes "if a head is cut off, two more will take its place." is quite apt for Veritas.

Stay safe,
Enzo Dance.

==End Transmission==
URGENT MESSAGE PENDING
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
SOURCE: AKAZURU-MARU / NEW TOKYO / KUSARI
TO: ENZO DANCE

[Image: kM7869O.png]

I think we can agree that wiring you into my private files would be a very good idea to keep yourself up to date with my position and messages. I do not believe my new friends would be angry about that backdoor copy allowed for your eyes only.

Now, enjoy the messages I've sent and replied to so far since my return.

---

DATAPAD LOG COPY SENT
TARGET: ENZO DANCE
CREATING BACKDOOR ACCESS
ACCESS GRANTED: READ ONLY

---

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
CONNECTION LOST
REPLY LAST MESSAGE? Y/N
<< Incoming Transmission >>
<< ID: Larry Macduff >>
<< Location: [ERROR, REDACTED] >>
<< Encryption: Over Force 10 >>

...Initiating heavy encryption protocol...
...25%---50%---75%---100%...
...Opening backdoor access to message to targets: Red Kimiki, Enzo Dance...
...Initiating aforementioned targets decryption...
...Targets: Red Kimiki, Enzo Dance > Access allowed > Their eyes only...

Red, Enzo.

I wanted to inform the both of you that Augustus blackwood and his bloodlusty helper, Charles Jinxia, received from me a little surprise. From me, of course. They don't suspect a thing.
Yes, I hacked and deleted all information they had on you from their datapads and databases, as well as infecting their pads.
They both snapped their nerves. Heh, should I intercept their comms, the outcome will be the same, my friends.

Now, onto the capture bounty against Red. Jinxia's not the one behind the bounty financiation. I highly suggest Blackwood is behind all of this.
As of now, and as always will be if I need to communicate with you two, I decided to encrypt comms and give you unique backdoor access. Call
this a small security procedure to make sure no one intercepts and decrypts these comms.

...Sending unique decryption protocol keys to targets: Red Kimiki, Enzo Dance...
...Keys sent...
...Sending 'Over Force 10' encryption procedure to targets: Red Kimiki, Enzo Dance...
...Codes sent to targets: Red Kimiki, Enzo Dance...

After you receive the codes, you will be able to make extremely secure comms. This peculiar encryption was developed by myself-even surpassing military intelligence decryption systems. Rest assured, only the three of us will be able to use it.

I'll be leaving the comms now. Looks like I might get new contracts.

See you around!
Sincerely,
~Larry

...Initiating heavy encryption protocol...
...Opening backdoor access to message to targets: Red Kimiki, Enzo Dance...
...Initiating aforementioned targets decryption...
...Targets: Red Kimiki, Enzo Dance > Access allowed > Their eyes only...
...Terminating audio feed and transmission...
...Signal lost, reconnection impossible...
URGENT MESSAGE PENDING
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
SOURCE: AKAZURU-MARU
TO: ENZO DANCE & LARRY MACDUFF

[Image: TbtpoFQ.jpg]

Pretty appreciated Larry. It should come in handy as an additional fail-safe security measure. Rest assured, my identity will be kept even more safe.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
CONNECTION LOST
REPLY LAST MESSAGE? Y/N