Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lucas Snow | From: Emiko Hayashi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: GNZhnAY.png]
Vibrant Songs - Emiko

Hey there Lucas...I'm so sorry about the long pause of...horrific silence...I wanted to meet again but life was kinda rough for some time...its better now. I want to meet again, if possible? Same freeport in the Tau's...oh and...some things happened, I didn't tell the Snow's, but I'll personally be stopping by, on my Serenity...some things went down today, and five of your men were podded...with who I was with, I covertly tractored them all onboard and their resting well aboard. I'll bring them home to you as well, I didn't want them to die in a pod in the middle of the Tau's...I hope I can see you soon, if you allow it!

~Even the void can sing back

Emiko Hayashi.. That's not a name i've heard in a while.

Hello there Emiko, It's nice to hear from you again. There's no harm in not visiting me, I like to make my kids drop by now and then, though you aren't related. You're a friend of the family either way.
I'd be happy to meet with you again on Freeport-10 as before, my daughter keeps a few good beers in stock for me whenever I go, it's a good place to relax. I'm sure we can get you something light if you drop by, just give me a date and i'll see about getting out of work.

Speaking of work.. You say that you have some of my men? I'm not going to bother asking how that happened, though I thank you for picking them up rather than leaving them in space. I'm sure they appreciate their lives. I'll arrange some transport back up into Gallia if you bring them to the Freeport on whatever day that may be.

Making messages on your own? You've grown since i've last seen you. I see you've had good people raising you. I look forward to seeing what kind of person you'll end up as in the future. Name your time kid.

I'll be seeing you soon.

[Image: GNZhnAY.png]
Vibrant Songs - Emiko

Does tomorrow work for you? It works out as I'd rather not keep these pilots any longer than they want to say, you know? I can meet you on the Freeport around in the morning if your an early bird or...later on in the day if not, which is also fine, being lazy is something I like to be as well...Rin showed me how to be extra lazy! And I've heard I've improved a lot as well from other people, so that's rather nice to hear from you as well! So ya, tomorrow, I'll bring the pilots with me as well...also beer? I never drank before...I wonder if Rin would freak out if I did...

~Even the void can sing back