Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Brotherhood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

~~~INCOMING TRANSMISSION~~~

Name: Antonio Gonzalez
Encryption: High
Priority: High
Subject: [TBH] tag request

«TRANSMISSION BEGIN»

Good evening Senor, recently I did a little business with our Gaian allies for the Claymore. The Gaian is quite nice and helpful as well. They even provide me the Claymore which I needed! The purpose of acquiring the Claymore was to provide more Defense in Omegas and elsewhere in the Empire. While I was at Torshavn Station about a month ago some of Gaian told me that the Claymore was best gunboat that had ever made. So, I was really interested in getting one. I successfully made contact with Torshavn Station administrator and provided me with what I was looking for. Now my request to The Brotherhood is to give me a chance to Flag the Claymore under [TBH] I believe I deserve it, Si? I would like to take it to our Tripoli Station for Future setup of the Claymore. Looking forward to the response on this issue Senor.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

[Image: Flarealtcopy.png]

Saludos, amigo!

Your request made us thinking for a while. In usual situations, it is unlikely we would authorise usage of such vessel. Our ships are the ultimate weapons made by hands of our own hermanos y hermanas, ships which make the whole Sirius terrified, ships of which we're proud of!

But we're not foolish enough to underestimate other technology, not made by us. "Claymore“ gunboat built by our amigos, Gaians, does have its strenghts, but just like the rest of technology from whole Sirius, I really doubt it can beat our M42 "Imperator" and I think you would agree. Since you managed to aquire one with the blessing from Gaian Guard, we've also decided to give you a blessing to use it under the flag of the Brotherhood.
[hrc]color=#fbe1a9[/hrc]
With some conditions:
  • -Lots of enemy blood, the more the better.
    -A detailed performance report of the ship
    -More support for our amigos Gaians
    -Use it honorably
[hrc]color=#fbe1a9[/hrc]
We are curious about capabilities of the "Claymore". Once you've used it in sufficient ammount of battles, tell us its strenghts, in which areas and roles it performs the best and in which it doesn't. If you provide us with decent results in your reports, we will not regret this decision. You've been a hermano in the Brotherhood for a long time and became a capable warrior, so you've earned your chance, and it will be one and only chance.

Rodrigo de la Guerra, The Brotherhood Elder

Hasta la vista,
la dignidad, el honor, el orgullo.