Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Wisp Innovations - Subject: Licences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: vB3br4I.png]

Greetings, Wisp representatives.

My name is Larry Macduff, captain of the trading Kamome-class vessel Algoma.Equinox.

I send this transmission to you to ask about licences regarding haulage of Stabiline and Sythethic Marijuana.
I'd like to know how much they cost, substantially.

Also, I'd like to offer you my haulage services, should they be needed.
Feel free to check the link here in case you require more informations.

Thanks in advance for the upcoming answer.
Have a nice day, and safe flights.

~Larry Macduff

[Image: ihaygX0.png]

Incoming transmission
Atka Research Station, Sigma-17

[Image: PWs3CXg.png]
[Image: bG8B1u0.png][Image: Jonathan%20Clark.gif][Image: bxPzWM5.png]
[Image: ZNkiOXN.png]

[Image: bQRlMdS.png]
Sender: Jonathan Clark, Wisp Innovations
Recipient: Larry Macduff
Subject: Licensure

Good day mister Macduff, you are speaking to Jonathan Clark the CEO of Wisp Innovations. As far as licensure goes we can only grant you a license for hauling Stabiline, Synthetic Marijuana is not available for freelancers. I would also like to know where the goods will specifically be hauled to, if possible. We don't want them ending up in the wrong hands. The registration fee is a monthly ten million credits sent to the account of [W]-Headquarters.

Regarding your hauling services, we might contact you in the future as any suppliers are well useful to us.

Yours sincerely,
Jonathan Clark
CEO of Wisp Innovations

Transmission terminated
Signal lost

[Image: vB3br4I.png]

Greetings, mr.Clark, and thanks thanks for the speedy answer.
As per the Stabiline license, I decided not to buy it, as I thought for now it would not bode well to my affairs. I might ask for one later on though.

For the services I offer, my neural net is open h24. Feel free to send a comm anytime.

Have a nice day.
~Larry Macduff

[Image: ihaygX0.png]