Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Internal Bruschal Communication
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Establishing video feed:::
:::Video feed: Live:::

ID: Robin Cornell

Hello Vorsitzende Eistochter, new Aktivist Cornell here. A few years ago when I was still freelancing, I met Sparks. I had a wrecked Bergelmir sitting on one of my ships, so I asked Sparks if she could fix it for me if I supplied the parts. She agreed, so together the two of us rebuilt the ship using a torn apart Roc, Wasupu, and whatever was left of itself. When I surrendered to Liberty for some...uh...stuff that happened way before this, I asked Sparks to look after the ship for me. She said she would store it on Bruschal while I was gone. Well, I don't know where Sparks is now, but I was talking to Kommandante Fuchs earlier, and he said that you might know what happened to it. He said that there was a bunch of stuff in her hangar bay, but you may have cleared it out.

So to make a long story short, have you seen a Bergelmir that looks like it had parts of a Roc and Wasupu glued to it?

:::Closing Transmission:::
[Image: XNxFBvk.png]

Bergelmir

Genossin,

Miss McFarlen is no longer an part of the Bundschuh. All ships she registered under her name have remained in the possession of the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee and were sometimes moved to various places. I had Quartiermeister Goldschmidt take a look to figure out where this particular ship has been. It appears that a modified Bergelmir registered under McFarlen's name has been moved to Geneva Base where we store most House Military ships and equipment since the destruction of Zwickau. It does not appear to be fully functioning at this moment due to a lack of maintenance and due to the use of parts of other ship-classes getting it fixed is complicated. Especially the Wasupu parts give problems as those ships are not used by any of the Bundschuh's paramilitary groups. We could try and restore it with actual Bergelmir parts though that means the ship will again be overhauled. Or you will have to find a way to obtain Wasupu spare parts. I'll leave it up to you.

Freya Eistochter
Vorsitzende der Bundschuhpartei
[Image: W5CfOBL.png]

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Establishing video feed:::
:::Video feed: Live:::

ID: Robin Cornell

You found it? Oh thank god, I was afraid that I lost all the work we put into it. I think it'll be easier to get a friend to find the civilian parts for me, I'll have them overnight it from Witchita.

Thank you for finding it, I'll have it up and flying soon.

:::Closing Transmission:::