Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ingenuus Research Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: HFY51OI.png]

Hello, Ingenuus. My name is Ellie Hunter. Doubt you heard of me, but we at the Order know of you. I contact you today with a very simple request that has a very complex finale. Essentially, I need to recreate the entire power gride of a Liberty Assault BattleCruiser. We had one....but after the battles it went through the guns overpowered the libertonian energy grids and shorted the entire thing out. I need to design the thing from the ground up, and all I have is a burned out hull of the thing and no schematics.

I'd like your expertise to help. The Nomads are a threat to us all, and every ship we have can and will help. What say you on working together to create a power grid strong enough to survive even our most power hungry and devastating armaments?

I wait your response.

Ellie Out.

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 4 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Finn McCool :-_-_-_-_-

Greetings Mrs. Hunter -

My name is Finn McCool, head of the Ingenuus Research Group. I would expect the Order is aware of us, given I am currently in discussions with a few agents of the Order currently.

Regardless, I do believe we can help you in your request. Since we will be retrofitting this vessel from the ground up, it will be a lengthy and costly endeavor, but one we are more than capable t' handle.

What I will do is speak with some of our staff, and come up with a proposed list of materials, location for retrofit, as well as cost. Expect t' hear from us soon. In the meantime, if you have any further information regarding this BattleCruiser, please send such over t' us. I assume as well that this vessel is currently within Order space, and as such, the project t' be stationed there?

Finn McCool
Ingenuus Research Group

Thank you for the quick response, Finn McCool.

ThunderBay is stationed in our space at the current time, and to be honest...it's shot. We had to trash everything and we're working literally from ground up, with just the hull. That's all the information I have.

I'll be frank, I can't exactly let you in at any time. I have to work things out so do me a favor - get yours affairs in order, so I can ensure you have passage to Evora. It's a heavily guarded system, and you'd probably be hunted and killed if you ever spoke of it.

I thank you, and I trust that this remains, as anything with us, off the record, off anything beyond secure comms, and out of any conversation.

Ellie Out.

-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Finn McCool :-_-_-_-_-

Afternoon Mrs. Hunter -

Thank you providing us with more details on the ship in question. T' expand on your request, do you wish us t' provide you with a list of materials needed, as well as delivery of such materials? Or would you rather Order pilots provide the materials we indicate, and we arrive solely t' work on the ThunderBay once all materials have been delivered?

This information will help us in our proposal as well as allow us t' know what t' prepare for in terms of amount of staff needed as well as ships entering Order space.

Finn McCool
Ingenuus Research Group

I have been assigned a logistics vessel, so I do not require you to bring your own materials. I merely need your mind, Mister McCool. A few different ideas can create what I need for Thunderbay.

Let me know what you'll need, and I'll put it on the list for Aline to pick up.

Ellie Out.

-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Axel Erikson :-_-_-_-_-

Guten Tag Mrs. Hunter-

Mr. McCool has instructed mich to prepare zhis project. Mein name is Dr. Axel Erikson. I am a technologist and engineer at zhe Ingenuus Research Group. I will be zhe advisor and developer regarding your issue. First, I want to assure you zhat anyzhing between Order and IRG has zhe highest security level, just in case you have concerns.
I am pretty sure, Orders major requirement is to equip a very efficient energy circle.
In order to start, I will create a basic conceptional blueprint of a battlecruiser sized vessel for zhe power grid. Of course, zhat will require some time. Based on zhis, it will be possible to adjust it to your vessel and define mandatory equipment and commodities. Of course, it would be very helpful, if you are able to share zhe latest blueprint of zhe vessel.

Dr. Axel Erikson
Ingenuus Research Group

The highest of security is paramount, yes. I thank you for understanding that, Doctor Erikson.

As such, I cannot send copies of said blueprints to you, due to security concerns. It's actually a small miracle I managed to come about these blueprints, as well.

Anyways. I will sort out a runner, but therein lies my ultimate dilemma - the schematics I currently posses are of a standard Liberty Assault Battlecruiser built in 812 AS. Being over eleven years old is fine and all, based on Thunderbay's original launch date, but furthermore, the Thunderbay was experimental. As such, I can give you a basic idea of where to start in this venture, Doctor Erikson, but please, keep the design open.

I am currently in the works of procuring the original plans of the Thunderbay, from which we can improve upon as needed. Evora is currently removing most of the ship's innards, so we may start from scratch with fresh materials that are needed.

If you can give me your vessel names, and if you wish to relocate to eliminate courier times, I can sort out access to Evora on a temporary basis for this Project, titled Storm Cove.

Ellie Out.

In fact, zhe issue of zhe blueprints is somezhing I have expected. Zherefore, I am looking forward to insight it local.
Please, arrange zhe permission to access your space to zhe vessel: IRG|Kitsunegari

Dr. Axel Erikson
Ingenuus Research Group

Doctor Erikson.

I have talked it over and due to security reasons I have finding it difficult to allow your vessel into the secure system that Evora inhabits. I can have a shuttle convoy sent to Freeport 11 in Omicron Delta to pick you up, however.

If you need to bring any specific equipment that the shuttle is too small for, I will send the OSD's temporary flagship Geb, the Kusanagi, to transfer the needed materials.

Sorry for this small setback, and I hope it does not inconvenience your already enormous contribution to Storm Cove.

Ellie Out.

Dear Mrs. Hunter-

you aren't making it easy for me. Is it possible to dock zhe Kitsunegari directly on zhe Geb instead of a transfer? Lots of custom equipment is integrated into zhe vessel itself and would require a disassembling, which I personally want to avoid. This would complicate zhe assistance of zhe Ingenuus Research Group.
Zhere is also a second concern. Is it possible to provide an alternative and silent pick up place. Zhere are many different people around and wizhin Freeport 11. Understand me, I don't want to get into an unnecessary danger.

Dr. Axel Erikson
Ingenuus Research Group
Pages: 1 2