Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Fighter series WIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Edited a few parts. Made it look more like the original model by adding the wing with the original shape. Using the frame in the back to attach it. Looks rather well if you ask me Big Grin

Here is the link:
https://skfb.ly/LJDC
I like it , it's really a good quality model, a nice texture with glowing lines or something different will suit it a lot I Think
Its an interesting bomber model actually, rather than an executioner, however you could make it more "freelancer-ish" by removing the model details on top and so, and have details portrayed by textures instead.
Genrealy speaking try giving it a bit more of a vanilla touch so that it better fits with the current liberty line

Other than that, it's a fiiiine product.
with the top fin removed, some more armor plating and embedded torpedo slots on the sides, it would be an excellent upholder replacement instead of executioner.
I like it, looks really nice, I hope it gets implemented, again that top wing looks a little out of place, if the wings fold in like the Wraith that would also be a interesting thing as I don't think any of the Navy ships have the fold in and out wings. I know the Templar does and the Wraith also.
Niiiice. Is it possible to put wings transformation animation? It could be awesome
Makes more sense as a replacement for the Upholder (although it'll require more "bulk", primarily for gameplay balance - we don't need more Bergelmirs) than the Executioner. Any replacement for the Executioner should strive to be a bit more compact than a Guardian, rather than bigger.
How does this stack up to the other proposed Executioner model?

I think this one could be competitive if you chopped off the top fin, removed the side engines, gave it just the center Guardian engine, and moved the wings in/made them a bit smaller. Think F-16/F-35-style, with the small single-engine design compared to larger craft like the F-15/F-22.

Of course, you could go the Upholder replacement route with it too, since we're currently lacking one of those. In that case, I'd say put an Umibozu/Nodachi-style cannon in the nose, only canted off to the side like a certain aircraft.

Otherwise, it's a pretty solid model.
(03-07-2016, 02:05 AM)Robert Wrote: [ -> ]Edited a few parts. Made it look more like the original model by adding the wing with the original shape. Using the frame in the back to attach it. Looks rather well if you ask me Big Grin

Here is the link:

I like this update very much. The top tail looks good now. Too bad the others want that top tail removed. We could keep it but make it smaller.
UPDATE!
https://skfb.ly/LJz7

- All new Jet fighter like cockpit while still being true to the original dimentions.
- Made the middle wing smaller and extended the frame a bit more.
- Some minor tweaks.
- Scaled back about 250 triangles from the original.

(03-07-2016, 03:15 PM)Haste Wrote: [ -> ]Makes more sense as a replacement for the Upholder (although it'll require more "bulk", primarily for gameplay balance - we don't need more Bergelmirs) than the Executioner. Any replacement for the Executioner should strive to be a bit more compact than a Guardian, rather than bigger.

From behind, the model actually has less profile. From top and bottom, the 4th wing bakes it slightly bigger from that perspective. I will post some comparison pictures soon.

(03-07-2016, 04:34 PM)Stone21 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2016, 02:05 AM)Robert Wrote: [ -> ]Edited a few parts. Made it look more like the original model by adding the wing with the original shape. Using the frame in the back to attach it. Looks rather well if you ask me Big Grin

Here is the link:

I like this update very much. The top tail looks good now. Too bad the others want that top tail removed. We could keep it but make it smaller.

I made that wing a bit smaller with V3.

Oh and I am on the Team speak if anyone wants to discuss further changes head-on. (name: Robert)

EDIT: here are the comparison thumbnails.

[Image: perspective.jpg][Image: back.jpg][Image: topdown.jpg][Image: side.jpg]

EDIT2:
I just realised that the Executioner is a HF instad of a VHF. My bad haha. I might keep this, then make a light version, and a bulkier bomber variant. I will see after that what you guys like and maybe want.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9