Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO Rheinland Federal Polizei
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Clausewitz.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteur Laura Clausewitz
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: The Icarus Medal

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Herr Hunt. My name is Laura Clausewitz and I´m Inspekteur der Polizei of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

Danke for the award, federal polizei appreciate it. We not always get appropriate appreciation, especially in such unique form. It is definitely a gut motivation not only for polizeidirektorin Carsten, but for other officers as well, showing that dedicated service in the polizei ranks and willingness to risk own life to save others can sometimes bring not only gut feeling of well done task, but also honest gratitude. This medal will be placed on wall of fame aboard Brandenburg Base to remind this to everyone who is reporting for duty.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Inspekteur Clausewitz

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]
END OF THE MESSAGE
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Brandenburg Base
SUBJECT: Danke for the medal

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Herr Hunt, polizeidirektorin Carsten hier.

Danke for the medal, though I just did my job. Maybe even more than medal it makes me happy to know that we were able to make it on time, the station withstood the attack and all people aboard were saved. And on top of that, those filthy Hessians failed in their terrorist attempt and even paid the price in form of several ships including two battleships. However, I think the medal actually belongs to everyone who came to help, I could hardly do anything if I would be there alone.

Anyway, I am glad we successfully protected you and I hope Hessians learned their lesson thus your base complex will stay safe from them, hopefully forever.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE