Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Director Volker Koch, of the Buro (BDM|)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RNd8p8y.jpg]

Hello Koch,

As I had promised, I've asked my friend who had complied a report on the investigation into the specimen identified as Ish'tar, and this supposed "Lena". Additionally, this channel has also been established as a more direct line of communication between myself and you, in the event of further cooperation.

REPORT, AUXESIA FILE:
Furthermore, on the topic of Geoff. Unusual behavior due to his proximity with the Maltese, plus additional information I recovered before handling this and a few more messages, seems to state some rather... Unusual methods of experimenting with Cardamine. I believe I had already informed you about Segelinde, and I asked about Engler, though Agent Engler isn't relevant currently. I encountered her in the Omicrons. Regardless, I'm trailing off.

Geoff and I were friends. Not quite as long as you and him, but for a rather extended period of time, in which we experienced a lot and did a lot together as work partners. Our adventures were many, and all enjoyable, but my... Deceitful ways at the time, may have played a part in the end. Yes, the work I do is dangerous, but I aim to help instead of harm. I've been doing this for many years. I've made connections across Sirius, and while I might not be the most sociable individual to encounter, nor have I ever been, someone close to me told me once that they believe in change. Frankly, I do too. I believe I have changed, and while you might not take my word for it, and I can understand that, the information I'm sharing in regards to an old friend is difficult to comprehend.

LOG RECORDINGS:

I hope to hear back from you in regards to the shared information.

Take care of yourself.

|Signal Lost|
[Image: koch2zko79.png]
Direktor Koch

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Joshua Hunt
.......● SENDER:-..............Volker Koch
.......● LOCATION:´..........Planet New Berlin, New Berlin System
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ ░
.......● SUBJECT:..............(No Subject)

Direktor Koch here,

Well, there is a small discrepancy in your investigation. Kommissaroberrat Enfield has informed me already about the sighting of your "Ish'tar" in New Berlin. Fischer wasn't aware of that, how could she even? Don't you think it would be silly to send out an entire flagship into the field just to collect information? It is obviously that they don't come for tea and Apfelstrudel. The message was clear: "Hey guys, check this out! We have shiny new toys that we can throw at you! Resistance futile!" My gut feeling tells me, that we will be witnesses of a power demonstration soon. The question in this case should be rather: Are we prepared to fight them effectively? We do not have enough data to answer this question.

Speaking of Enfield. Admittedly, there is a reason why he has visited the Maltesians regularly. And not because he is cardamine addicted. I'm also the first person within the agency that is being informed about nomad infestation within our ranks. I can assure you, an infection can be excluded. As long as he isn't aware of the location, where your weapon is being builded, you have nothing to worry about.

In case of Loraine... well, i'll make it clear. The most thing i hate, is a mole in the agency. There are things that should better be kept under lock and stay within the agency. Things that should never see the daylight, especially because the information itself can already cause a lot of harm. Wherever Loraine is, i suggest to find her before something bad will happen. We have what she needs.

That's all.

From the desk of,

Direktor Volker Koch
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Oberkommando

[Image: direktorzpui8.png]

Message End