Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Wisp, CC: Cryer | From A.D.M.I.N. "Drrobe"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

INCOMIGN TRANSMISSION FROM THE TEMPLE OF THE DAMNED

Hello representatives from Cryer.

I'm reaching out to you for an exciting new opportunity that we'd like to present and conduct a trial run on.

Word has it that Zoners are using more Synthetic Marijuana than ever before, and as such the demand is increasing. The larger Zoner population on Gran Canaria especially are demanding more.

As such, we would like to begin selling Synthetic Marijuana on Ames Research Station for a short time, to allow for all manner of folks to ship approximately 250,000 units to Gran Canaria. While Atka is of course a suitable location for pickup, many in Sirius are not on the best of terms with Cryer, but are with Zoners. Thus the request for a central location such as Kepler on a station that most would be able to dock on.

Once you authorize that Cryer is on board, we will begin preparations for the "823 A.S. Synth Weed run"

Thank you for your consideration.

Incoming transmission
Atka Research Station, Sigma-17

[Image: PWs3CXg.png]
[Image: bG8B1u0.png][Image: The%20Board.gif][Image: bxPzWM5.png]
[Image: ZNkiOXN.png]

[Image: bQRlMdS.png]
Sender: The Board, Wisp Innovations
Recipient: Dr Robe, A.D.M.I.N.
Subject: Re:

Dear Dr Robe,

We haven't been expecting a transmission from the ADMINs themselves and so it was forwarded directly to the Board. There are of course many serious logistical considerations in this sort of endeavour however we are interested what sorts of benefits it might bring to Wisp Innovations and Cryer. As such, we've decided to green light this operation on one condition: all members of the Board will receive a Gran Canaria holiday voucher.

If you think you can fulfill that request, all transports heading from Ames to Gran Canaria will be temporarily allowed a Synthetic Marijuana transportation license and we will do our best to cope with the demand.

Signed,
The Board of Wisp Innovations

Transmission terminated
Signal lost