Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Witch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ltVPpm4.gif]

20-11-822

Comrade,

Double, double, toil and trouble.

I will begin with the bad news.
The teacher's pawn has indeed been eliminated by a third party, and I have a strong hint that it was done by someone from the management. Furthermore, I believe that the teacher's organization believes me to be behind it, since I just barely managed to avoid an attempt to silence the howls.
Furthermore, with so many people throwing up dust around me, it is unlikely that I will manage to stay unnoticed for long. I have to act quickly.

Luckily, I can do so. I today acquired confirmation of the CEO's appearance in one of the specified locations tomorrow - and I will be arriving there and make sure the board meeting comes to a close. If this conversation fails, the Robin has agreed to orchestrate a convincing performance.

I will have to leave immediately after this, since the assignments related to the board meeting will force me to turn my attention to more immediate concerns.
As announced, this new plan involves more fireworks. The ramifications will be immense, prepare yourself.

Comrade Jane

[Image: miyEdG9.png]