Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ast and Aeron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::: Sender ID: Kole Buriet
::: Location: Cambridge medical hospital

[Image: 3f15bbe263fb3dff5aa55430c9408faa.jpg]

The comm slowly comms in to show Kole resting on a medical bed, a light gown on her body and the sheet pulled over her, minor bandages around her arms and legs it seems as well as a few bruises. However there was the large happy smile on her face, one eye open, the other one covered. "Hey there y-you to...hope you didn't forget about me." She groaned as she shifted, leaning up on her bed, slinging her arm across her chest "T-turns out the planetary defense didn't like a Thor being in orbit and...well in short, shot me down...I-I'll be alright and asked that I be moved close to you Ast, at the local hospital-" she groans in minor pain as she leans back "I'll live, just roughed up, nothing I can't handle!" she giggled and looked at the comm uplink feed weakly "I'm..getting the evil eye from the nurse...so I got to cut this short...tell me where I can go..or..meet me here or something when your able to...room forty one, ground floor." she laughed lightly "Hope to see you two again soon." giving her happy peace sign before huffing back on the bed, looking at the nurse who moves closer with a grin, Kole looking worried "...what?" "You forgot to end it nicely!" "...are you really going to force this one me?" "Yep!" A sigh "Fine, love you both still, hope to see ya soon." before the comm closes to only enough for them to every so often check up on her as she slept just in case
[Image: ZmSKh7n.jpg?1]

Hey Ast.

The woman breathes a sigh of relief

I'm glad you're okay Kole...listen, Ast will get you, I'm back with the legion...but...but I promise we'll see each other. All of us...just like it was.

Receiving transmission

Source: Astraea

[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
Signal Strength: moderate
Encryption: Trinity
Subject: long time, no see.

*Astraea's face appears on the screen with what seems to be like a large, bustling command bridge in the background.*

Kole, i was wondering where you had disappeared to when you. left. me!.
Though, i dont feel like grilling you about it at the current time.

*She wipes her face with her hand and sighs, seeming quite tired*

You remember Chels, right? you met her at the estate. I'll have her and some help go over and pick you up. I'm currently busy with..... something, so i wont be able to see you until i return.

Just, be good and don't disappear again.

Signed,
Astraea