Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Promotion Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Receiving Message

Sender ID: KoKpt Egedius Braun
Recipient(s): RMHC

Promotion request from Korwettenkapitän to Fregattenkapitän

Link

and activity

[Image: 50x37rheinland.png]
KoKpt Egedius Braun
Rheinland Military

Message Terminated
Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, New Berlin-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET
Submitter: Konteradmiral Reinhardt von Ehrenberg
Recipant: Korvettenkapitän Egedius Braun, Soldat Klara Kesselman
Subject: Beförderung

Guten Tag Soldaten, Heil euch!

Upon consultation with your Kommandant, and formal review of your record of service by the Promotions Board, Das Oberkommando of the Rheinland Military decided to announce your commensurate promotion:

Korvettenkapitän Egedius Braun Promoted to Fregattenkapitän, with all duties, responsibilities and privileges entailed. You are ordered to report to Hauptquartier Am Kolonenplatz for assignment.

Soldat Klara Kesselman Promoted to Korvettenkapitän, with all duties, responsibilities and privileges entailed. You are hereby ordered to report to your the Offiziersschule on Neu Berlin, for retraining and further assignment.

Congratulations on your promotions, may you continue to honour and protect the fatherland with your service.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Konteradmiral Reinhardt von Ehrenberg

Receiving Message

Sender ID: KoKpt. Finn Krieger

Guten Tag,

I hearby submit my request for promotion from Korwettenkapitän to Fregattenkapitän.

Attached you will find my reports on my sorties: Reports: 2378 and 2373 and my logged patrol activity time on aptly named fighter and my bomber Wolfenstein. Also note that I often volunteer to return to base for "administrative duties (//Switch to the other side)" when there too many of us for sorties and patrols.

KoKpt. Finn Krieger
Rheinland Military

Message Terminated
Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, New Berlin-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Recipant: Korvettenkapitän Finn Krieger

Guten Tag Soldat,

Upon consultation with your Kommandant, and formal review of your record of service by the Promotions Board, Das Oberkommando of the Rheinland Military decided to announce your promotion:

Korvettenkapitän Finn Krieger Promoted to Fregattenkapitän, with all duties, responsibilities and privileges entailed. You are ordered to report to Hauptquartier Am Kolonenplatz for assignment.

Congratulations on your promotion, may you continue to honour and protect the fatherland with your service.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Receiving Message

Sender ID: Fregattenkapitän Gerwald Klaus

Guten Tag, I would hereby like to receive the promotion from Fregattenkapitän to Flottenkapitän for the services done to the Vaterland. The most important ones are noted below.

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]

Fregattenkapitän Gerwald Klaus
Rheinland Military

Message Terminated
Recipant: Korvettenkapitän Klara Kesselman

Guten Tag Korvettenkapitän Kesselman,

Upon consultation with your Kommandant, the Command Staff of Kampfgruppe Vallentorm, and formal review of your record of service by the Promotions Board, Das Oberkommando of the Rheinland Military decided to announce your promotion:

• Korvettenkapitän Klara Kesselman Promoted to Fregattenkapitän, with all duties, responsibilities and privileges entailed. Report to the Oberbefehelshaber of your Kampfgruppe for further instructions and assignment.

Congratulations on your promotion, may you continue to honour and protect the fatherland with your service.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Receiving Message

Sender ID: Jeff.Einzbern

Promotion request from Soldat to Korvettenkapitän evidence for the accomplished requierments and medals awarded Evidence

No.1
No.2
No.3
Medal

RANK FIRSTNAME SECONDNAME
Rheinland Military

Message Terminated
Recipant: Fregattenkapitän Gerwald Klaus, Soldat Jeff Einzbern

Guten Tag Kameraden,

Upon consultation with your Kommandant, the Command Staff of Kampfgruppe Vallentorm, and formal review of your record of service by the Promotions Board, Das Oberkommando of the Rheinland Military decided to announce your promotion:

• Soldat Jeff Einzbern Promoted to Korvettenkapitän, with all duties, responsibilities and privileges entailed. You are ordered to report to Hauptquartier Am Kolonenplatz for assignment.

• Fregattenkapitän Gerwald Klaus Promoted to Flottenkapitän, with all duties, responsibilities and privileges entailed. Report to the Oberbefehelshaber of your Kampfgruppe for further instructions and assignment.

Congratulations on your promotions gentlemen, may you continue to honour and protect the fatherland with your service.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Receiving Message

Sender ID: Soldat Freya Mortensen

Guten Tag, I hereby submit my request for promotion from Soldat to Korvettenkapitän. Attached you will find the evidence to my accomplishments:

Soldat Freya Mortensen
Rheinland Military

Message Terminated
Submitter: Konteradmiral Claus Auttenberg
Recipant: Soldat Rommel, Soldat Freya Mortensen

Guten Tag Kameraden,

Upon consultation with your Kommandant, and formal review of your record of service by the Promotions Board, Das Oberkommando of the Rheinland Military decided to announce your promotion:
  • Soldat Freya Mortensen Promoted to Korvettenkapitän, with all duties, responsibilities and privileges entailed. You are ordered to report to Konteradmiral Claus Auttenberg for assignment.

• Soldat Rommel Promoted to Korvettenkapitän, with all duties, responsibilities and privileges entailed. You are ordered to report to Hauptquartier Am Kolonenplatz for assignment.

Congratulations on your promotions gentlemen, may you continue to honour and protect the fatherland with your service.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Konteradmiral Claus Auttenberg

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9