Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order Overwatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, i'd like to clear a few things up.

It's been a while, I apologize for the lack of contact as of late. Matters have taken a turn to internal aspects, rather than focusing on building relations with those around us in the Omicrons. Luckily for us, things have been going quite well in terms of interactions. At least for the most part.

I'm contacting you today with a brief message.

There have been rumors that the group known as the ANC. More specifically, the ANC Warhammer being the leading front of actions going on under that name. I've heard that this group has been confused and have been thought to be affiliated with the Solar Runners. I'd like to make clear that this is not the case. The ANC have proven themselves as untrustworthy. We have valid reasoning behind this accusation, which we can provide if you truly are curious about our reasoning.

We recommend caution. Though I'm very well aware you know what you're doing most of the time.

That is all. If there is anything that you might require of us, don't hesitate to let us know.

James Harper, Head Councilman, Solar Runners

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

This is... most interesting, Harper.

Solar Runners remaining low on radar in recent months only helped the confusion. I am glad our inquiry has reached you, as doubt is something more than familiar right now in High Command. I also have a feeling that you, or at least your faction had common history with this ANC section, and we are currently running threat assessment on information given. Anything more you can provide to us, we will find useful.

Golanski out.