Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Engler-sama [Encrypted]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: m6vWag3.gif]

Kon'nbanwa Engler-Sama,

I have found a Young Light in blossom, soon to open its petals and take to the radiance of the Spirits. However, the situation the Young flower is in requires some... external stimulus. When we next cross paths, please may you bring some of the liquid dream? The poor girl has been through much, and could do with some reassurance.

May the Stars keep you Engler-sama.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...establishing connection...
...encription Code LE-584-kz-v4.7, decoding...
...decoding complete...
...downloading data...
...initilazing message...

Sender: Isabelle Engler.
Recipents: Ken.
Subect: Liquid Cardamine.
Priority: Moderate.

Guten nacht, Ken.

Hm, yes indeed I can help you with the things like this, however the question is in advisability of using the resources like this. Personally you have already earned quite a bit of trust, but I won't provide you the liquid that fast for some person from the side without any details. At least for now I'm confused and disappointed, feeling myself like the Cardamine stock, that is not the relationships that we seek I suppose.

The Witch of Malta.
Isabelle Engler

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Engler-Sama,

I do not take my request lightly... the threads of fate have come together to bring the light to one of the Dragons. A valuable subject, one that requires nuturing or they would be lost.

A dispenser is not the relationship I seek either... yet I am confused by your last appearance and consequently guarded. Engler-sama, I would appreciate an explanation of your presence in Hudson not so long ago, and your involvement with such individuals. It would be unwise to take you for a simple tool or machination, yet that which is unknown cannot be trusted. If we are to 'bond', so to speak, I would appreciate your take on events.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...decoding complete...
...downloading data...

Dragon you say? That's unusual and might be interesting, usually working with Blood Dragons is hard. To be honest I'm even a bit surprised.

Speaking of Hudson, yes we met there and I was pleased to see your involvement in the advance of the Light, this is something that I would like to see and will appreciate in the future. Now to things that are less acceptable, yes my work in Buro is the fact that I never denied within the Cult or in the face of the Light. I'm wondering where are you leading, because it sounds like you are trying to question my loyalty to the Light and doubt the trust to me. That's an impact and if you have any sort of doubts about me, then feel free to go on your own way, 'bond' that you talking about can be cut with ease in this case.

The Witch of Malta.
Isabelle Engler

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Engler-sama,

I ask you not to misjudge my enquiry as one of mistrust, but one of seeking understanding of the role you play. After the transcendence of the former-self, the world becomes a confusing place as one learns where they stand in the world. Your role was unclear, and I only seek understanding and not to judge you.

To move to other topics... the Young Light blossoms in the Dragon's heart - ours have gained a new ally. Most pleasing.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...decoding complete...
...downloading data...

And here I hoped that you learned about my role from our private meetings. There is nothing special for me or for the Cult either. Most of us are located in the different corners of Sirius and scattered into the different organizations. Only goal they have is help the purpose of the Light on the places. Of course of the members of the cult are forced to keep the low profile because of the environment they are placed into, many are have to act rather like the sleeper agents and operate only in the special cases.

A new ally within the Blood Dragons will be useful, can you please provide me with the more information about that individual?

The Witch of Malta.
Isabelle Engler

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED