Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Samura Industries | From: Solitaire Metropolis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB.png]

Transmission: Online
Receiver: Samura Industries
Subject: Phase III - Optronic Arrays

Guten Tag,
Samura Industries Manager,
I would like to present myself at the beginning to you mien herr, My name is Mark Hamann, a Rheinlander business man from the New Berlin system. I am the CEO of Solitaire Metropolis found in sector 3B at Stuttgart system. I came to you today with an offer for some business and construction contract. As i know from your reputation, that Samura Industries is one of the best at construction and industrial corporations around Kusari space. My offer shortly is to deliver 20,000 units of Optronic Arrays which can be bought from Planet Honshu in Honshu system to the Solitaire Metropolis in Stuttgart system. The installation is willing to buy each piece of Optronic Arrays for 1,750 credits. The prices can be negotiated to suit your corporation and our administration so we expect a reply from you as soon as possible. The Solitaire Metropolis will request a proof of each shipment delivered so we can document things properly in our trading terminal office. A conditional access will be given to the Samura Industries pilots and suppliers during the time of the contract then will be revoked access, unless there is more business to be done. This is done in that way because the installation require fees for docking rights but during the contracts, this fees will be reduced to Zero. We waiting from you mien herr, and have a nice evening.

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB2.png]
[Image: Mark_Hamann_Boost.png]
[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB.png]

Transmission: Online
Receiver: Samura Industries
Subject: Channel Blocked

Guten Tag,
Samura Industries Manager,
I am sorry to inform you that the communication channel between Solitaire Metropolis and Samura Industries is blocked. We cannot wait forever for your respected corporation to just answer a simple transmission - Consider all communication to the Samura Industries dead and we have no intentions now or in the far future to contact you again. Have a nice day.

Communication Channel Blocked Permanently
[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB2.png]