Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Triple Hazard Pay THP| Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to Walter White for opening trade agreements with the inhabitants of Abbesville Abbey.

We'll take it from here.

Wallace Binghamton.
Howdy! This is Pyro . . . as in the annoying arsonist. I love making money, the kids like their toys, but when we gonna catch things on fire?
Maerto Bertinelli is a menace to society and must be stopped. He attacked my ship for no adequate reason.

-Ryan Melford.
OPEN SUPPLY CONTRACTS

Atka
Anglessey Abbey - 13k South of Omega-3 Jump Hole in Cambridge - Beryllium Ore/Raw Hydrocarbons for 2500
JiangXi Orbital - 3.5k West of Zhukovsky Station - Needs Reinforced Alloy, Industrial Hardware, PlasFoam Conduits, Heat Sinks,
Solitaire Metropolis - 45-degree angle between Koeln Lane and Omega-7-lane like 30k that way
Internal bulletin to associated Troubleshooters, pending publication to the Dartboard of Hate.

It is OPEN SEASON on a few groups and individuals. How does it work? Open season means that, for every time these people are waylaid by TrS personnel, the Troubleshooters get paid, with a bonus if the person is shot down.

(Note: Demand an unreasonable sum and put down as soon as possible when they are unable to comply if outside of House space.)

Groups:

Anyone who shoots at us.

Individuals, notable:

Maerto.Bertinelli (Insane ex-Reaper of Sirius)
Dogg (Moronic Bounty Hunter is moronic)
Sombra.Hookier (Insane OSC personnel is insane)
A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith (Do not engage alone)
[LightSmile] (Feel free to solo; commander is incompetent)
Zoe.Faulkner (Lunatic in a Liberator)

Useful notes:
Corsair Trading Company personnel are to be avoided by Troubleshooters.

Good hunting!
[Image: 2a3tZbI.png]
Triple Hazard Pay

Official Announcement

With the disappearance of the previous leader of Triple Hazard Pay, I am assuming command of the Corporation.
  1. The idea of TrS is thrown out. There will be no troubleshooting Faction. It was a poorly defined idea from the beginning.
  2. A full description of The newly restructured Triple Hazard Pay and Changes to Operational Procedures will be posted soon.

STAY TUNED
(03-24-2016, 06:56 AM)Machelvanius Wrote: [ -> ]Feedback Channel