Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Wedjat - Classified Dossier - Amanda Grey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---[Accessing File]

---[Decryption: Complete]

---[Displaying Content]

[Image: xaV4YrW.png?2]

-- Subject: (Dr.) Amanda Grey -- 24 July 767 A.S. - Present Day - Status: Alive

-- Origins: Kingdom of Bretonia -- Born on planet New London's upper districts. Single child of Allan Grey (CEO and founder of a minor law-firm which prospered throughout the years) and Samantha Grey (Biochemistry Teacher at the New London University of Applied Science).

-- Early Life: Little detail is to be found at this time within the archives up to a certain point. Speculations suggest a peaceful development while taking into account the stable family income, promising psychological profiles, minor media appearance conclusions and overall family tranquility. Admitted at the Cambridge Research Institute's Study program at the age of 19 for outstanding scores, implications branching into several domains: Human and Xenobiology, Biochemistry and Modern medicine.

-- Early Career: Efficiently concluded the 6 year study & practice program with recognition towards First Aid, a Doctor Degree in Cardiovascular Surgery and Bio-mechanical Augmentation.

[Image: rs8v8me.jpg?1]

Transferred to the Cambridge Research Station for practice for a few months before being granted a spot on the Crew of the Tiara -- A new initiative and effort jointly sponsored by Ageira Technologies and Cryer Pharmaceuticals. A small Freighter-size ship retrofitted for immediate medical intervention out in deep space or on the Battle Field -- The project yielded a fine success with Dr. Grey promoted to chief of medical staff aboard the vessel, building close ties and connections with a large group of differently affiliated individuals from entities such as Orbital Spa & Cruise, Cryer, etc.

-- Points of Interest --

[1] Four months into active duty, Tiara intercepts a transmission from a local police group while in Kusari space and rushes to provide medical assistance after learning the group had just concluded a vicious engagement with a wing of Blood Dragons near Kansai research station in Honshu. The vessel retreats from the station proximity at the behest of the Naval Forces as soon as the injured were stabilized and handed over to a transport squad meant to carry them to a more advanced medical facility. During its flight to exit the Hiyo cloud, the vessel once again stumbles upon a distress signal, albeit weak and further dampened by the nebula interference, noticeable only due to the Freighter's proximity. A lone Dragon fighter drifting in open space is detected, energy emissions signaled it barely had enough to keep up life support and the distress signal while also compensating for the hull breach at the back of the ship. One straggler was detected in the cockpit, unconscious, his life-signs barely registering. Devoid of the Police or Navy's omnious gaze, the crew reaches consensus to assist.

[2] Three hours after extraction, the patient is stabilized and remains under the observation of Dr. Grey. As the ship resumes regular duty, the patient regains consciousness a day later. Amanda approaches lightly, breaking the ice with idle conversation while inspecting the man for lingering traumas.

--- [Accessing Tiara ICU Surveillance Footage... ] ---

Grey leans closer once the man awakens and looks around slowly, assisting his positioning while the bed adjusts to a sit-up position.
"Hey there." she greets with a kind smile "You're quite lucky to be alive. Do you remember anything ?" inquiring idly with the thought of his minor concussion in mind.

The man loosened from his shocked state once he realized he had no idea where he was, but granted he was still breathing, his saviors were unaffiliated with his aggressors "Yes I-...I remember. I was being chased..- My squad was decimated-.. they followed me, gunning down. The alarms went off and-.. nothing more besides that."

"Lucky, as I said. Good to see your recovery will be a sound success. I'm Doctor Amanda Grey." she continued as she pulled up a stool next to the bed and had a seat. "And you are ?"

The man just then started to look at her, a small spark in his eyes suggested admiration towards her for both her deed and her appeal "Senju-.." he mumbled before reverting from spacing out "I am Senju of the Hashirama Dragons Clan"

The conversations continued long afterwards, a follow-up each day as the man was retained aboard the craft for two weeks for complete recovery. Halfway through video footage, the two figures seemed to get closer and closer to each other by the day. Shortly after, the surveillance logs appear to be missing.

--- [Warning: Data Corruption - Running Analysis: Complete] ---

The files appeared to be purposely deleted from the ship's archive by the captain, years ago.

[3] One year into active duty, in a routine medical check-up provided customary during dry dock, Amanda Grey is diagnosed pregnant in her 2nd month. She displays a questionable lack of surprise towards the news while gracefully receiving the attention of her superiors and congratulations of her Crew. After applying and receiving financial support and an extended shore leave from the Cambridge Research Institute for maternal rights, and following a personal in-depth research, testing reveals Hashirama Senju as the father. On 28th November 792 A.S. - Liara is born as a result of their union. The pair however, reach mutual agreement to not engage in marriage due to great possible strain upon family life and child development as a result of their diverse backgrounds and the father's dangerous affiliation. The details are known only by themselves and the crew of the Tiara who swore as trusted friends to keep the secret.

[4] Following a two year absence that she dedicated to her daughter, Amanda chose to pursue a small-time medical career which would allow her more free time and stability to ensure her sustainability. With the help of her parents and a modest funding from an anonymous Kusarian, she moved in an appartment within the seaside residential quarters on Planet Los Angeles in Liberty and opened up a private clinic, from which she also kept tight contact with her friends and contacts from Cambridge.

[5] Steady years passed by with ease as Grey raised her child in harmony, until Liara came of age and enrolled in the military. Around the same time, Amanda was cordially invited back to the Cambridge Research Institute. She had to think this one through for a moment.

[Image: OiPqYtW.jpg?1]

Knowing her daughter in a steady environment even if only outside of work, and convinced by the pleas and happy speeches received from her former colleagues, Amanda decided to return to Planet Cambridge where she would continue her work as both a Researcher and a Doctor.

--- [File Update: Pending...]