Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Agent Leere
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Incoming Transmission
Private Message - Confidential

ATTEMPTING CONNECTION_
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED_
LOADING DATA_
TEXT ONLY_

Sender ID: Maren von Westefeld
Encryption: High
Topic: Miss me?
Priority: High

Heya Leere,

I was wondering if you would be available today and not, you know, drugged over your head. I kinda hoped we could continue where we left off. You know, maybe you could invite me to dinner, finally? And no, in case you're wondering: I still got spice, so I don't just do this because I want to leech.

[Image: q6R96zB.png]

<--Incoming Transmission-->

>Loading External Details
>Accessing Database
>Uploading Information
> ...
> ...
> Done.
> Priority set to ['Fun']
> Encryption used [Spicy]
> Location [Somewhere]
> Enjoyment Levels [Cardamine]

Did I hear Spice?...

Well it seems i have been found..? Oh what happiness fills me...
Have i already taken too much hehe...

Isn't it fun, the lives we live. Even if you contacted me with no intention of the product... I still comes as a added benefit. Cause who doesn't want some of this? I'ma going to take some after this. Gonna be fffuuuunnnn!
I might just take you up on the offer you were trying to hide... or not?
Eh ether way, I'll meet you in the normal place, and i'll 'drop in' the usual fashion.

>Accessing Database
>Uploading Information
> ...
> ...
> Done.
> Location [Somewhere]

Did I hear Spice?...

Well met once again, a most enjoyable venture and get away. I was right about the dosage wasn't I? Damn right I was!
And after that time speaking to those beyond, if ya get me, it gave me another idea. I'd love to share it maybe over a nice amount of joy, best terminology I know. If you need a top up let me know, anyway...
I'll be in the normal place, feel free to drop in if your up for it.

Incoming Transmission

ATTEMPTING CONNECTION_
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED_
LOADING DATA_
TEXT ONLY_

Encryption: Standard Rheinland Civilian
Topic: Cardamine

Heya Leere, dear,

it isn't nice to leave a woman without notice, you know. It's alright, though, I've had... other means to entertain myself. Look at the attachments: you're gonna love this. I wasn't able to retrieve his escape pod, though, sadly; we could've had so much fun with him, just like we had with Kevin... goddamn Kusari slit eyes, I hate them! Speaking of which, I have gotten rid of the remains — tossed them into a sun's corona; can't remember which sun it was right now, not that it matters anymore.

Besides that, there are other issues that need... addressing. It would be nice if we could, you know, just chill out together, relive some of these great memories, meditate a bit, if you know what I mean? I've kind of run low on cardi here and we can't have that, right? Right?

[Image: PQcb8xU.png]

>Accessing Database
>Uploading Information
> ...
> ...
> Done.
> Location [Somewhere]

Did I hear Spice?...

Aww... You miss me! OR is it something else you crave... Well saying that, there many things about me you crave I bet!
Your 'entertainment' pleased me and gave me quite a good laugh, also I didn't know you had such hate for Kusarians... That is a good thing to, not really human are they.
Anyway, you know how i would love to go to our 'spot' and stare at the clouds but I cant. I got work to do because apparently people are beginning to notice me never being around. I'd love to show up but i cant... I would LOVE TO! ... ... ... But I cant.

Incoming Transmission

ATTEMPTING CONNECTION_
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED_
LOADING DATA_
TEXT ONLY_

Topic: Cardamine

What? No! I really don't think this can wait, Leere. Who's occupying you? You can tell me, can't you? I could just, you know, visit them so they'd not bother us ever again? Would that make you happy? Come on; don't be shy — I know that it would. You hate those idiots anyways; can't think for themselves, bloody yeasayers. Hold on, I know: how about we have some fun with them instead, maybe? I mean, it'd just be cruel to leave them out. I know they'd enjoy it. They all do, right? Kevin did enjoy it!

Just please, please, get over here and give me your Cardi; I need it! I'll be waiting for you in our usual spot.

Incoming Transmission

ATTEMPTING CONNECTION_
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED_
LOADING DATA_
TEXT ONLY_

Topic: N/A

There have been some... complications yesterday. I admit, I lost my temper a bit but that Zoner, or whatever he was, was just so damn annoying and disrespectful. That fool actually poked the people around the Freeport asking how they'd felt in the presence of the Spirits, saying: "They were his work". How insolent! If he survived diving into that planet, he'll think twice about doing that again, this much you can be certain of. That Core gunboat attacked me shortly afterwards and I'm actually glad that the pilots Stefan Mortensen and Katherine Snow were there to draw some fire. My hands hurt like crazy after this... That Core battlecruiser, though, actually assaulted the Spirits directly. I had no choice but to purge him, which led to some rather inconvenient people at the Freeport witnessing a Rheinlander assaulting a Core ship.

Damn, why did Noah have to appear just then? These people just can't keep their mouths shut! I don't want him to know what I am up to. When he's around I just start to feel ashamed. I try acting cool, but I leave each time with a feeling of wanting to cry. Returning to the Freeport alone doesn't make it better.

Can we meet again, Leere? I miss you.

- Incoming Transmission -

>Passcode added
>Saving... Done. Booting...
>Accessing Database
>Uploading Information
> ...
> ...
> Done.
> Priority set to [Exotic Entertainment]
> Encryption used [Kinky]
> Location [Somewhere with deep connection]
> Reading Data
> Confirmed
> Enter Passcode
> ...
> ****
> Accepted

Did I hear Spice?...

Awww.... You do so well... you make me so happy! Though, despite justice done, it has not made you content. You are hurt. Scared. This brings pain, pain must be treated. You'll prevail over the pain in the end, thanks to them.

You are in need of treatment though... of an influx. You have done work; you have done well. You deserve better. I'll be in the normal place. I'll make sure you're happy.

Incoming Transmission

ATTEMPTING CONNECTION_
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED_
LOADING DATA_
TEXT ONLY_

Encryption: Very High
Topic: Noah Xonnel

Leere,

There has been a development regarding the Freelancer we happened upon near Barrier Gate, Noah Xonnel. We need to discuss how to handle the situation. The way I see it, there is no way he will be coming alone: that would be suicidal and I doubt he is that... naive. I propose that I meet with him as planned, but should things turn out unwell, it would be nice if you could be there and tractor my escape pod — and don't tell me that I should get good in a fight: You know my hands don't work as intended. Should I be able to remedy my relationship to him, it might be valuable to everyone; you know I'm one to bank on investments that pay off in the future.

I hopefully don't need to tell you that the last thing that is desired here is unnecessarily excessive violence. As I said: He's likely lying and won't come alone. I can't risk him doing the same with your forces as last time in Omicron Major.

- Incoming Transmission -

-Transmission Layout Changed-
Encryption: - Unknown
Topic: Unknown

You have come far and accomplished lots. You have learnt valuable skills and done things that you wouldn't have always done. As your time approaches you must prepare. There are more things that need to be done. You have done well thus far and have showed promise and ability within your resolve. You will meet me in the same spot. The one where it began. I'll expect you there.

~L

Pages: 1 2