Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Solitaire Metropolis CEO Mark Hamann
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

==Incoming Transmission==
==Signal Strenght: [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]===
==Video feed ONLINE==
--------------------------------------------------

:: ID: Larry Macduff ::
:: Location: Onboard the Algoma.Equinox ::
:: Encryption:
Over Force 5 ::
:: Comlink established ::

Good day, mr.Hamann.
My name is Larry Macduff, captain of the transport known as Algoma.Equinox.
I am sending this communication to you because I wondered if you needed something delivered to your station.
If you need, answer to this comm. Have a nice day!

==ID signed out==
==Transmission terminated==
==Comlink ended==
==Encrypting transmission==
==Signal lost==
[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB.png]

Transmission: Online
Receiver: Herr Larry Macduff
Subject: Possible Business Contract

Guten Tag,
Herr Larry Macduff of Algoma.Equinox,

My name is Mark Hamann, CEO of Solitaire Metropolis at Stuttgart system. On behalf of the members of the board, i would like to welcome you and all other business seekers to our installation. I am surprised to know that you heard about our need of business partners and i would like to present you to our list of required exports but i would like to know more about your identity if i may ask. We are concerned about our suppliers' understanding to the Rheinland Law so can you tell me more about yourself? Who do you represent and which corporation you belong to? - I will wait your reply and have a nice evening.

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB2.png]

==Video feed ONLINE==

Greetings again, mr.Hamann. Thanks for the quick answer.
As of myself, I'm a Bretonian born and grown on New London. My mother died in an ambush by Gaians, during a trip to Edinburgh. This happened before Gallia was revealed to the rest of Sirius. I worked for Gateway Shipping Inc. for a long period, and after a while I decided to leave because I wanted to be free and make my buck alone, in a transport of my own. Jack-of-all-trades, if you wanna put it that way. My vessel, the Algoma.Equinox is a refurbished Border Worlds Transport acquired from the Zoners at Freeport 15.
As of now, I am a contractor for Detroit Munitions, for legal Side Arms export, if you need some on your installation.
Aside from them, I work for myself, under the Zoner flag. I haul everything everywhere, within the edge of legality.
I can import and export lots of goods from all Houses, Gallia included. If you need goods from there, just say the word.
Of course, I know the Rheinland laws, and know which goods are restricted and which are considered contraband.
I hope to become a contractor for you. Until next message, mr.Hamann. Have a nice day!

==ID signed out==
==Comlink ended==
==Signal lost==
==SIGNAL POWER 150%==
==SIGNAL POWER 200%==

Guten Tag,
Herr Larry Macduff,

Well, Abiding the law of bundastag is what matter to us the most, So is your identity which is clearly a friendly one, so accordingly, here is the list of some materials needed at the Solitaire Metropolis. The docking master is willing to pay 2.000 Credits for each piece of Nanomembrane Filters, and 1,750 Credits for each piece of Optronic Arrays, and 1,000 Credits for each piece of Plasfoam Conduits, 2,200 credits for Hull Segments and 1,500 for Industrial Hardware. Also the docking master is paying 2,000 credits for each piece of Uncut diamonds, and 2,200 credits for each piece of Raw Hydrocarbons, 2.800 for each Cobalt and Silver ore. You can check all these information at the Solitaire Metropolis neural net, Specially the Bazaar section and all prices are available for negotiation. Welcome to business and have a nice day.

==Video feed ONLINE==

Greetings again, mr.Hamann. Thanks for the quick answer.
I see you need quite a lot of things. But fear not, I am quite efficient on this point.
Where shall I ask for the delivery payments, mr.Hamann?

P.S: The payments are to be wired to my vessel, Algoma.Equinox.
Have a nice day!

==ID signed out==
==Comlink ended==
==Signal lost==

Guten Tag,
Herr Larry Macduff,

It's me again Mark Hamann mien herr. The payments will be wired on delivery. The docking master will pay immediately once your ship enter our airlocks and our machines start unloading your cargo to our storage. We would like to have a copy of your delivery papers of each shipment. Danke again for your business and time.

Guten Tag,
Herr Larry Macduff,

It's me again Mark Hamann mien herr. Is there any sign of your first delivery? Our docking master informed me that your vessel didn't show up even once after 24 hours from signing your contract. Are you still serious? If you didn't show up with deliveries during the next 24 hours, then your contract will be cancelled. Have a nice day.

==Video feed ONLINE==

Greetings again, mr.Hamann.
I excuse myself for this unexpected delay in communications, but my ship was hit by a tough ion storm that damaged its systems.
As of now, it is undergoing checks at the Yokohama shipyards in New Tokyo.
And, about my delivery, I have the first delivery done (click me!).
Unfortunately, my purchase video record was lost in my system's reboot; i although managed to save a short conversation between me and the commodity dealer on FP4, where I did find the Hull Segments I brought it. Attaching now.

Saved Audio Log Wrote:Larry Macduff: Greetings, my friend. I heard you still have stocks of Hull Segments onboard. Is it true?
FP4 Dealer: Yes, we have. They remained here since last repairs. They cost 500 credits each.
Larry Macduff: I see. Would you be kind to fill the hold of my transport? I was looking for them for quite a while.
FP4 Dealer: Okay, will be full in no time! Check back in approx. 15 minutes.

[15 minutes later, in the docking bay]

FP4 Dealer: Mister Macduff, yes? Your transport's ship hold is full to the max.
Larry Macduff: Good, good. [Hands the dealer a credit card] This is for the cargo. And thanks again!
FP4 Dealer: My thanks, mister. Make a safe flight!

I excuse myself once more for the delay in communicating.
Have a nice day.

==ID signed out==
==Comlink ended==
==Signal lost==
Pages: 1 2