Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Imperial Guard High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DRXarI5.jpg?4]
Subject: Animosity
Source: Cambridge
Encryption: High
Priority: High

Greetings, honourable warriors of the Kusari Empire.

My name is Sherman Hitcher and I'm the lead commander of the Gaian Guard. It has been a while since both of our groups spoke and I sincerely wish that the renewal of any official contact between us wasn't caused by such a... troubling thing.
The issue I am contact you about has long troubled the Guard and I admit we were unsure how to proceed with it, but the recent publication of Imperial laws leaves us no choice but to contact you directly, before the situation escalates. The Gaian Guard would like to inquire the Imperial Guard to reveal the reasoning behind the sudden rise in hostility our pilots have observed from your officers, as well as banning members of our movement from entering Imperial space.

With respect.

Message end.
[Image: VC7uIe2.pngd]

To: Commander Hitcher, Gaian Guard
Subject: Void Law Code and hostility

Kon'nichiwa.

I am relatively and positively amazed that it only took an official publication to wake the Gaians from their sleep and silence towards us.
Nevertheless, I would like to clarify something.
The Gaian Movement has, on multiple occasions, shown hostility towards the Empire and its soldiers. This included the raiding of Supply convoys for our soldiers that we did with Bowex, as well as insults and general hostility towards our pilots when passing the Edinburgh system to combat the gallic menace.
It should come as no surprise, then, that we do not like pilots that have been hostile towards us in the past passing into and through our space. If you would like to reconsider your stance towards the Empire, and maybe even opt for a more friendly relation between our two groups, we might be open to communication, depending on the stance the Gaian Guard is willing to take on a few particular questions.

I hope this cleared the question up. Furthermore, if you're interested in the aforementioned talks, direct a comm towards the imperial Office of foreign relations. I am sure the Shogun herself would like to have a look at your proposal, should there be one. You might end up getting a general visa for your group, depending on how your stance on former actions commited by the Gaians.

Sayonara,

Aramaki Hideo

Kaigun Shosa

[Image: 2QijZeC.png]

While I cannot do anything about the acts of other Gaian cells but to apologise, I can assure you that the Guard's stance towards the Empire remains unchanged since the very beginnings of our organisation, and it was neutral at worst. We are, as of this moment, unaware of any hostile actions of our pilots towards yours, and if there is anything to prove us wrong, I'll be glad to review it.
In regard of bettering our relations, the Guard is indeed willing to work towards that. If there is nothing that stands in the way, the Guard would like to know the "questions" that you consirder troublesome and answer them as best as we can before we proceed to contact the mentioned office.

Message end.
-[BOOSTING SIGNAL]-
-[BOOSTING SIGNAL]-
-[BOOSTING SIGNAL]-
-[BOOSTING SIGNAL]-
[Image: VC7uIe2.pngd]

To: Commander Hitcher, Gaian Guard
Subject: Void Law Code and hostility

Kon'nichiwa.

Apologies for the delay in response. The wartime effort took most of my attention, sadly.

Most of the reports about hostility from the Gaian Front got lost in the neural net crash in the closing months of last year, an even that you probably noticed and suffered from as well. As for your inquiry: If you intend to opt for a general visa for your pilots and ships, the office is likely to request the following from you:

- Your stance on the claim of the Empire towards the Government of Kusari, as well as an assurance that you will abide by the void-law code that has been established in a recent announcement
- Your stance towards the Gallic Royal Navy and their allies. We try to avoid having supporters of their ranks inside of our borders, and as you might have been aware, in the past there have been a few cooperations between Gaian organizations and the Royalists - although it is entirely possible that those were not affiliated with your particular group - at least if I understood the nature of the Gaian movement correctly?
- As well as an assertion that there will be no hostilities towards supply operations between Bretonia and the Empire, if the situation would occur.

I doubt that this would be much to ask, especially considering the circumstances.

Sayonara,

Aramaki Hideo

Kaigun Shosa

[Image: 2QijZeC.png]

We appreciate sharing which matters are the cause of concern for the Imperial Navy, and the Office of Foreign Relations should receive a communique explaining these points soon enough.

With respect.

Message end.