Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Missive to the Leaders of the Council and Crayterian Republic | From: TAZ Grand Pooba
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1zp2ws2.jpg]

Kallisti and Good Evening.

As you are aware, for the past week I have place Baffin under the combined laws of your collective factions. I have done this for several reasons I wish to discuss in detail.

At this time, I wish to conduct a new defense agreement of the system of Baffin. I have reason to believe that with the attacks within Manchester and Magellan, that it is only a matter of time before the Gallic War machine attempts to cut off the Taus from both Liberty and Bretonia as a whole should those systems fall. And that means the Tau Highway through our home.

I am willing at this time to discuss reorganization of Shasta Orbital Station into a shared defense station while maintaining TAZ's presence in the system. Consider this a chance to move from a state of perpetual defense, to an offensive posture. The risk will be enormous to all our factions, but to be able to keep a line open for both Liberty and Bretonia will make it worth while until the war with Gallia is over.

~Admirable Pope Wingspan, Brettonias
[Image: x84HfLb.png]
Greetings, Pope Brettonias.

It's truly a pleasure to hear from the TAZ, and more so from one of your collective's esteemed popes.

But i will not linger on pleasantries, since the matter you bring into debate is of most dire importance. Indeed, we've also considered the issue of the Gauls eventually stepping into Baffin and we believe it would be enormously detrimental to everyone's well being. For that reason, the Crayter Republic will stand firm against the Gauls' armada and, as such, we are perfectly content with working alongside the Zoners of Baffin and our allies in the Council to create an efficient defense grid.

Of course, considering all the vital details to such an operation would be delicate information - i personally propose that representatives of our respective groups should meet, perhaps at a location of your choice, to discuss the matter further.

Signed, Daniel Garvey
Minister of Defense
Crayter Republic
-----------------RETRANSMITTING FOR COUNCIL------------------