Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BFL - Report Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DiCkoV2.png]

Well, this is Sonja with the first report about the most recent happening.

I was patroling in Frankfurt as I saw an Junker Liner coming up and quickly I disrupted the Tradelane nearby.
He Liner dropped out and I told him to stop as I wanted to scan his cargo bay.

scan complete

He asked what I want and I replied that the BFL could need a little support in the form of credits asking him if he could help me in that case.
We had a quite nice conversation for some time and in the end he sent 10 million credits.

*I was surprised as she wasn't expecting that much*

credits received

Right after he went on and I transfered the credits to the BFL's Bank account to keep it safe.
I beliefe that somehow this wasn't a real robbery for him and we both agreed to have further contact.
I'm already curious what will be coming next...

[Image: EUsE16f.png]

Hallo Mitstreiter!

There are some things that need to be said or maybe discussed. I hereby announce that all members should report something that needs to be discussed as soon as they recognize that something needs a rule or anything else.

The Slavers Union
We will not allow the Slavers Union to pass by under any circumstance. The BFL doesn't look away or ignore a transport with slaves. Those people have rights and as they can't fight for themselves we do that. After stopping such a transport we'll demand that vessel to turn them over to us. Note the name of the vessel and captain and report it to the RFP, add evidence and organize a transport to bring those people to a safe station or planet.
If the stopped vessel doesn't comply you are free to engage them with lethal force. Even death is better than what those people got ahead of them - I know this sounds hard and cruel, but it's better than what their buyers will do to them.
We are hostile to the Slavers Union from now on.

Orbital Spa & Cruise
We don't under any circumstance shoot or pirate any OS&C vessels. This order stays active from now on and can't be changed by anyone else than me. This is not discussable.

That's about it for now, but I think there is more to come quite soon.

Hochachtungsvoll
Reichsgräfin Sonja Narcano

Sehr geehrter Gräfin,

We also developed a tactic of passive resistance: with my Ragnar trader I offer original good Rheinland food and persuade the by-passers not to buy synth food at Stuttgart. At the same time I spread our message. And my son persuades those people that won't understand the message in a bit harder way.

Mit großer Hochachtung und Ehrung,

Rudolf von Limburg
(04-07-2016, 08:41 PM)Ruud Wrote: [ -> ]Sehr geehrter Gräfin,

We also developed a tactic of passive resistance: with my Ragnar trader I offer original good Rheinland food and persuade the by-passers not to buy synth food at Stuttgart. At the same time I spread our message. And my son persuades the people that won't understand the message on a bit harder way.

Rudolf von Limburg

I hereby can confirm the message from my father that we indeed try to persuade costumers.
Both those willing to understand and those 'less willing'.

Arnold von Limburg A.K.A Werner Getreide

Hallo Mitstreiter!

It's time for a short little report.
I don't tell much about it as I just will show it. But as you can see there is no need to pirate people I prefer asking them to support our goals and I don't shoot them if they just go on or don't want to pay anything. Both is possible, but always try to make it this way, we got goals to achieve and we can't do that with everyone hating us and trying to shoot us down on sight.

You can also see that I didn't followed Mr.LeoPs altough I could have done that, but why???

Eure

Hallo Mitstreiter!

I'll also keep this short just read the communication this tells just everything.
Also remember to do the same and don't get aggressive.
This way I got 4 million credits again - I transfered them to the BFL|Bank account already.

Eure

Hallo zusammen!

After contacting RFP we weren't able to achieve an agreement. Therefore we will keep on pirating and demanding cash or cargo. Also we won't retreat if they tell us to - fight them.

The no-attack rule with OS&C still stays active.

I'll be back for more as soon as there are news. You should also inform me about your successful raids and attacks.

Hochachtungsvoll