Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Slavers Union
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DiCkoV2.png]

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren!

This is Reichsgräfin Sonja Narcano speaking on behalf of the BFL and I'll be keeping this short right here.

I have heard about you, what you are doing and standing for. First I was speechless, but I guess even people like you find work by supplying some groups. You might make a lot of credits during your 'work' and we don't care about all that as long as you stay away from Rheinland space. 

BUT as soon as you enter Rheinland territory I can assure that we will stop you on sight and free those slaves. We won't let you get away and if necessary we won't hesitate to use lethal force as well. Those poor people you are buying/selling have rights as human beings and we will fight for them. Afterwards we'll bring them to a safe planet and inform the Rheinland Federal Police about every incident that happens.

Long story short - enter Rheinland space transporting slaves and your hostile with the Bund Freiheitlicher Landwirte.

Hochachtungsvoll
Reichsgräfin Sonja Narcano

[Image: EUsE16f.png]
====Receiving Transmission====
====Heavily Encrypted====
====Data Packets Secure====
====Opening Transmission====

[Image: tumblr_o52g6zBn901vn9crbo1_540.jpg]

Origin: Hall of Ravages
Sender: The Presidium
Transmission's Name: To whom it may concern

We bid you greetings, from the Presidium of the Slaver’s Union. We are pleased that our reputation has spread so far as of late, and we appreciate your warning. We understand your concern for our primary cargo, and the influence that you hold within Rheinland space. That being said, don’t pretend to know our minds; we are businessmen who conduct business as we see fit, for the benefit of the Presidium, our operatives, and our allies.

We live and work in the shadows, and are familiar with hostile forces hunting us. As for the cargo you care so much about, slaves only have the rights that we grant to them. If you follow us, we will evade you, and if we should ever destroy your ships in combat, know that you’ll simply end up wearing shackles yourselves. It’s nothing personal to you, of course, but you brought it upon yourselves.

In short, good luck….

Sincerely,
- The Slaver’s Union Presidium

====End Transmission====

Sehr geehrtes Presidium!

It's true that I don't know much about your business, but I'm thankful for that as in our eyes your inhuman crimes are way more worse than the things we do. The BFL believes that something like your reputation is nothing to be proud of and whatever else is on your mind - we don't even want to know that.

I also want you to know something about me and the other BFL members...
We are no organization that wants to fight everyone and everywhere, but your goals and ours just don't match.  The BFL simply cares about life and nature in all it's aspects. And you might even have slaves who were former inhabitants of Rheinland, due to this fact we take this very personal.

We are trying to increase the quality of life and people like you are a threat to this. I'm personally shocked about the way you treat people and how you limit their rights. I somehow think that you only keep them alive to sell them and there is nothing more they will ever have and know as long as you 'posses' them. We'll do anything to change that.

Great that you already mentioned living and working in the shadows, because as soon as you step into the light we'll be right behind you. I believe you, that you wont hesitate putting us in shackles and selling us to anyone who pays, but this won't happen.

A last personal thing... I hope to get you and all your associates to deliver you to the Federal Police who will imprison you for your crimes.

Hochachtungsvoll

====Receiving Transmission====
====Heavily Encrypted====
====Data Packets Secure====
====Opening Transmission====

[Image: tumblr_o52g6zBn901vn9crbo1_540.jpg]

Origin: Hall of Ravages
Sender: The Presidium
Transmission's Name: To qhom it may concern

Dear BFL drone,

The Presidium of the Slaver’s Union has decided to continue with business as usual, and entirely disregard your threats, and petty talk of your faction’s righteousness. We have no such emotions attached to our property and remain unmoved by your banter.

We live in the shadows, and when we enter the light, the shadow follows behind us. Reply to this message at your leisure. I’m sure we’ll have plenty of time to talk upon entering Rheinland space, assuming you can find us…

Good day.

Sincerely,
- The Slaver’s Union Presidium

====End Transmission====

Sehr geehrte Schattenzwerge!

It's great to have things set straight so both companies know what can or will happen.
You are right about your statement if we can find you... maybe we won't... but now you know what happens when we do.

I somehow hope I never find you, because I would immediately lose my temper...

*stands up and leaves the room without any further words*

Hochachtungsvoll