Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lane Hackers (LH~)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: fZ0urmw.png]

To: Lane Hackers (LH~)

Archiving...

Establishing an additional layer of security

Message have been sent.

[Image: vbU8jSU.png]

New channel have been created. Do not try to hack something, in this case you'll be hunted by the Braillian Raiders within Bretonia and Rheinland house spaces. The Supreme Council give you a word, if you has some old agreements which were outdated due to the time going round and changing the High Command of the Cayman system, please bring it here. On the next Session, the Supreme Council will discuss your issue and decide what to do.

- Main secretary. Shadowhaven Base, Cayman System.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Greetings, "main secretary".

My name is Mr. Yoshida of the Lane Hackers. So your Supreme Council comes with a request for us and the first thing you do is to intimidate us? I can only but admire your innovating skills in diplomacy, Mr secretary. But don't worry, we know it is just a ruse. The remnants of your forces cannot possibly be a threat to the Lane Hackers.

The report we received from our Deceiver was quite... interesting. Apparently you now sell your sword to the highest bidder and you made some new friends as well. I am not sure what your legendary leader Lohingren would say if he knew all this.

As for your request, we will share with you all our former communications with the Reapers of Sirius. Some of them are about equipment exchanges and weapon sales while others are just regular contact. I would also like to mention that the Lane Hackers have sheltered and protected the last known surviving Reaper before your appearance. The following messages have been declassified from our Archives and shared on this channel. You can access our Archives through here. Finally, Mr Weisen indicated in his report that you are rebuilding your homes and you might be interested in purchasing our quality software. In addition, considering your addiction to the natural enhancer commonly known as cardamine and your hostile relations with the Outcasts, we could also offer regular cardamine shipments.

That would be all for now gentlemen. I hope you have a nice time reading all those communications. Oh and don't forget to send a copy of those messages to your employers at Newark. Interspace appreciates thoughtful gestures from its workers.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...