Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Morph Logs of Vor'Tice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I. ***Starting "~" Vor'Tice***
II. ::. Dur-Shurrikun '~' A panoramic home .::
III. ::. A visit in the neighborhood .::
IV. ::. After visiting Wilds employees in Omega 55, the Base Unknown in Chester, Drake, found in the System Unknown Base one called SHRINE where acquired a Nomad ID Trial. Now I go back to the Omicrons system. .::
V. ::. To go out and love the infinite space in Delta came across human hunting brothers and friends. "..." Enraged by human folly by profit, even killing my kind, though new as I am, I left for the attack, but he more experienced and with a more powerful ship, hit my five older brothers and finally to me ~ '~ Wanted to be urgently adult, to fight at least equals and make him feel the terror that one will never feel K'Hara .::
VI. ::. Souvenir visit to Abductees Wild's in Omega 55 .::
VI. ::~. Beautiful landscape ''~.. in the Wild's housing in Tohoku .~::
Hey! Not sure if I'm allowed to post there - if not, just report this post.

I'd want to say, that you should focus more on logs with interactions with players than describing what's already known to Nomads.
Game logs can be found in Doccs/My games/Freelancer/DSace
K'Hara guys will be more interested in those logs that stuff you're posting right now (sun)

Cheers!
(04-10-2016, 04:56 PM)Epo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! Not sure if I'm allowed to post there - if not, just report this post.

I'd want to say, that you should focus more on logs with interactions with players than describing what's already known to Nomads.
Game logs can be found in Doccs/My games/Freelancer/DSace
K'Hara guys will be more interested in those logs that stuff you're posting right now (sun)

Cheers!

I understand that, but just starting now and get more involved with other characters to promote appropriate RP.
::~.. My first experience with a more experienced equal !!..~:: "**Curious.**"
[08.04.2016 13:24:56] Vor'Tice: *** Hi***
[08.04.2016 13:25:30] K'Hara|Kes'Reena: ***...'Youngling' must ~learn/evolve~ "alone" (warmth)...***
Pages: 1 2