Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Citadel of Smrt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Bio jednom jedan paradajz* Which roughly translates to "Death awaits all who oppose us" Which is what the group of people who occupied the "Citadel of Smrt"frequently chanted and on another note nobody knew where exactly the Citadel was located at.I for one was an adventurer passing through a dead and small sector called Omnicorn alpha when i accidentally overdosed on "adventure" and passed out and an unknown amount of time passed and then i awoke in an unknown place.I was bound to a table with chains on my legs and wrists.I was panicked and i didn't know what to do but it was all clear to me when that group of people greeted me and all was clear on what was going on there.They told me about their group and what their objective was,they asked me to join their group i said yes in an attempt to save my life.They did not trust me and told me ~we shall leave you here to calm yo~self and return at a latter time to hear you're answer again~.As soon as they left i managed to free myself from the chains since they were rusty and broke easily.I assumed i was still in Omnicorn alpha since the chains were of the lowest quality much like the sector itself.I quickly tried to make my escape but instead i got lost withing their base and found myself wandering around aimlessly when i found a room full with barrels filled with unknown red liquid.I continued searching for an exit or escape of some sort and after a few hours i finally found and exit and i quickly ran to it but was shot in the back before i got out.As my conscience was fading i saw 5 members of the group standing behind me and one of them got close to me and whispered in my ear ~you can't leave now when we've only just begone making paradajzsos~.

~~This is the story of how i died~~

~~Or did i?!?!?~~~

Journal written by Helena Carleusa