Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Shipping Manifest for Platinum Incorporated CC: BMM, DSE, PFI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: hQOiAPF.gif]

Name: Jack Worth
Ship name/class: PFI)Lubnaig / Percheron
Commodity: Nanomembrane Filters
Amount Shipped: 2445
Shipping date of requested materials imported[screen shot/time stamp]: Manifest

Brief Summary (optional): Nothing to add except Alberta system instills the real thrill with that huge dark cloud dominating its western hemisphere.

Sorry for being unable to report in immediately. I had some issues with my comm array right after I finished the shipment. Took some time to get it back in shape.

[size=medium]Name: Jack Worth
Ship name/class: PFI)Lubnaig / Percheron
Commodity: Nanomembrane Filters
Amount Shipped: 4890
Shipping date of requested materials imported[screen shot/time stamp]: Manifest 1 Manifest 2

Brief Summary (optional): Two hauls from Cold Bay Depot, mostly uneventful.
Name: Hoban Washburn, Mr. Abinadon
Ship name/class: Bowex)Eastborne, Bowex)Abinadon
Commodity: High Performance Alloy
Amount Shipped: 19400
Shipping date of requested materials imported[screen shot/time stamp]: Abinadon Delivery 1 Abinadon Delivery 2 Eastborne Delivery 1

Brief Summary (optional): Border Worlds Exports is pleased to report the first shipment by the contract with Universal Shipment Inc. Despite our concerns about military confrontation in California system, both travels were successful and cargo safely delivered. Only one delivery manifest from Bowex)Eastborne is available due to malfunction of the guncam.
Name: James Abinadon
Ship name/class: Bowex)Abinadon
Commodity: High Performance Alloy
Amount Shipped: 40,000
Shipping date of requested materials imported[screen shot/time stamp]: I have finished delivering your 40,000 High Performance Alloy.
Brief Summary (optional): Border Worlds Exports is pleased to report we have finished your contract, I'm sorry I did not know my gun camera was not working on several of the deliveries, it has been fixed and here is proof of the final delivery. Abinadon1
[Image: DBuQssx.png]

Name: Shane Brennan
Ship name/class: [*USI*]Arcata[E] / Mastadon
Commodity: Plasfoam Conduits
Amount Shipped: 15,030 units
Shipping date of requested materials imported[screen shot/time stamp]:
Shipment 1
Shipment 2
Shipment 3
Shipment 4

Brief Summary (optional): Took Edward (captain of the Ontario) along for his first convoy. he brought back 4,970 units but I think his guncam misfired.

[Image: I0LZFCF.png]
Message from Samuel Harper- Project Overseer

With the last shipment of Plasfoam Conduits having just been installed a few hours ago. I am happy to announce that we have completed the planned hull expansion for Platinum Incorporated. I would like to thank all who have participated in shipping materials, and will begin handing out bonuses immediately. I would like to remind those that have not filled out their paperwork yet, that in order to receive a bonus, you fill out said paperwork immediately.

Those of you who have already sent your banking information to us do not need to complete any additional steps. For those who have not, in order to be paid, please send the information of your bank accounts to us over a private channel.

The following need to send banking information to USI:
Bowex
Planetform

ID : Daniel Fletchey , CEO
Subj: Banking Information

Good day to Universal shipping Board, and my hearty congratulations on the speedy completion of this project. We at Planetform thank you for giving us the opportunity to take a part in it.

The PlanetForm accounting division maintains our banking information under the neural account PFI)Moneyland . Any bonuses or payments may be made there. Rest assured that they shall reach the dedicated captains who took part in this project.

Yours sincerely,
Daniel Fletchey
CEO,PlanetForm Incorporated

[Image: DkRdC3B.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4