Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gearwork City
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
84 years after the events of "Citadel of Smrt" i awoke in an abandoned building filled with broken machines.I couldn't believe i was still alive,even though i was alive something felt off... I couldn't feel my arms and legs.I quickly noticed my arms and legs were made of some sort metal i instantly realized that i became a robot or cyborg of sorts i wasn't very happy with that.I started looking for answers once i left the abandoned building i found myself in a city of.........GEARS and what was even more strange is that they...WORKED!!! Later that day i found a doctor of some sorts...he was intrigued by my appearance and decided to help me.He took me to his lab to do some tests on me to see if anything besides my arms and legs were changed.I was happy at what was happening not only was i alive....but my "adventure" still continues.We reached his lab and he started doing his tests and he found an unknown piece of DNA in me he told me to explore the City while he processes the DNA.He gave me a communications device which he will use to contact me once he discovers what kind of DNA it was.The first thing i decided to do once i left the lab was exercise my strength.I found out i was fairly strong i could lift cars and trucks easily.At this point i decided i was going to use this strength for good.I climbed to the roof of the highest building in the city and as i was standing on the edge of the roof in the dead of night i got the call for the doctor and he told me the unknown DNA was actually from a....bat at that moment i became "The BatBorg" i decided i was going to be this city's watchful protector the silent guardian..I am city hero need not deserve but has.

~~This is a story of how i came back to life much like Hesus came back to life after 3 days i too came back after 84 years~~

~Journal of Helena Carleusa~