Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Geoff Enfield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: elena_weizmann_noise.png]

►incoming transmission..

►decrypting..

►sender id.. elena weizmann.. rheinland military..

►comm origin.. cannot resolve..

Agent Enfield. I need the help of you to find a target our... government desperately seeks to locate. I am sure you are well informed. It is about the Battlegroup Auxesia and their people and assets. It appears so that it grew in force and we don't want that to happen. I want you to tell me where they operate, who is leading them and what they are up to right now.

Weakpoints such as low morale, disloyalty and disorganisation are important things we would like to know as well. I am certain that you know about the importance of my request.

Answer quick. Times is of the essence.
[Image: MqJXo2F.png]

To:
Elena Weizmen

Knew you guys couldn't resist my charm. Its about time someone else except for Keller got in touch.

Erika Keller has been asking me of the same thing, and keeping her hidden within our agency with her tendency to ask other people to wander off alone with her is difficult. Right now I'm uncertain where they operate, they seem to be roaming around. I could say their main base of operations is the home vessel of Sapphire Raven is the "A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith". Although I've heard words from Hunt himself when he tries to drag me back in about a larger vessel called The.Cincinnati, and I once talked to the commanding crew of them, all i know that its a dreadnought class, no further known classification. So If i know hunt and if his behavior hasn't changed, he's not going to stick in one place.

You'll be needing to look into a weapon they're trying to develop. The before the battlegroup was formed, Joshua Hunt obtained schematics and a sample of your singularity devices. He's planning to enlarge it and upscale it against whoever stands in their way, and i can tell you that almost every other agency who may know of this is trying to get their hands on it. (Especially mine, the Direktor likes these kind of things, and admittedly me too.) I've kept a rouse that I'm fighting them passively because of this weapon. Because I'm totally not working for the Nomads at all and I completely object to it... Not.

Although What I do know is that trust is tight within the Battle group, breaking it is almost not possible. Although they'll mostly be willing to assist anyone who is able to fight "You know who."
Best I could say is try get someone inside who looks as if they're willing (Keep it sensible) to help.

Respectfully,
Geoff Enfield

[Image: 71EWIA7.png]
[Image: elena_weizmann_noise.png]

►incoming transmission..

►decrypting..

►sender id.. elena weizmann.. rheinland military..

►comm origin.. cannot resolve..

Thank you. Your intel is quite valuable. It is important that we get a closer look at them. Keep an eye on them so to say. If we could get someone in that would be most appreciated, I will see if someone is up to the task but couldn't you bring me closer? If you say you meet them often? I have no problem to pose as one of your agents.

Maybe if we can gain access to the group we will gain more insight on that weapon. It cannot be allowed in their hands. If you have any more information to that topic we need them. Awaiting your response. My ship is ready.