Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Day Time Stoped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coral The Potato Toast Bread God Guy of Space was roaming around the Tau sectors.

WHEN SUDDENLY
A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!!!

Coral The Potato Toast Bread God Guy of Space was approached by an unknown vessel
Which spoke to Coral The Potato Toast Bread God Guy of Space |~~After so many years we finally meet again~~|

Coral The Potato Toast Bread God Guy of Space : No.You can't be real you are just a work of fiction you can't be real.
?????????? : ~ ~|Yes we are real you cannot deny my existence any longer. |~ ~
?????????? : ~ ~//~This time you will pay~\\//~for what you did to us on our last encounter ~|~ ~
Coral The Potato Toast Bread God Guy of Space : Our last encounter? I know not of what you speak of! I have never seen you before today.
?????????? : ~**~Hmm It seems like you'r memory has been wiped~**~/\~*must have happened around the time of our last fight~*~
Coral The Potato Toast Bread God Guy of Space : Stop talking nonsense I have never meet you until today i only knew of you through tales of old.
?????????? : ~~@#~~\\//Yes, Coral The Potato Toast Bread God Guy of Space~~#@~~\\//.I are THE WILD now perish before my death laser of DEATH!!!~~~**~~~~
*shots fired* *Coral The Potato Toast Bread God Guy of Space is hit* *is bleed* *are trying to run away*
THE WILD :|| ~~$~~You cannot escape us.. We the ancient race of WILD are the Beastes of Bests best of hunting low life like you~~$~~||
*just as THE WILD is about to finish off Coral The Potato Toast Bread God Guy of Space a strange entity appears and stops time**
the strange entity was Coral The Potato Toast Bread God Guy of Space's father who went by the name of Couch Potato Jim The God of Doing Nothing

Couch Potato Jim The God of Doing Nothing : Coral The Potato Toast Bread God Guy of Space you cannot die yet.....i still need you to for many many more things to do....like going to the store and buying me some snacks and drinks.
*Couch Potato Jim The God of Doing Nothing proceeds by killing THE WILD and as THE WILD explodes in to bits you can hear Couch Potato jim say (Git gud) as he walks away from the explosion* *time resets*

*The END*