Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lord Tarrant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Sebastian Tarrant

planet of Birth: New London

Education:
Master Degree: Diplomacy, Military Tactics, Crew management, History and Economics
Minor Degree: Physics and Astrology

Titles: Earl Of Araluen, Lord, Sir

Current occupation: Lord of Araluen settlement on planet Cambridge, Member of the Bretonian Armed Forces

Past Unoffical occupation: Assissting a small group of freelancers in the Tau 29 system defending convoys from Kusari military, as well as hiding the freelancers.

Assets: City house on New London, Araluen Estate Cambridge, Templar class very heavy fighter, Medium sized Freighter

Qualities: Loyalty, Honesty, Good Listner, Intelligent, Honourable

Family and There occupation:
Father: Previous Lord of Araluen, Officer in the BAF
Mother: Previous Lady of Araluen, Bretonian Diplomat to Rheinland
Wife: Murdered at the hands of Kusari military while enroute from New London to New Tokyo.
Daughter: Lafiel Tarrant (// My RL Sister so BE NICE She's new) First Born Child First in line to inherit Araluen Estate her title is countess of Araluen she is training for the diplomatic corps or potentially BAF.
Son: Second Child, Second in line to inherit Araluen Estate. Occupation information classified

Hobbies: Astrology, Entertaining at Araluen Estate, collecting rare books and data on history.
Interests: Politics, History, Books, The universe.

City House Com frequency: 1/000/2508/1990/Omega
Araluen Estate Com frequency: Private
Official channels.

Currently is doing:
Enforcing Bretonian Law keeping the peace and Keeping Bretonian space Kusari free.
Also researching History of the Relient a Carrier Class Capital ship and the potential of the Carrier class 4 in Modern day warfare
After a long few weeks of patrolling Through the New castle and Leeds systems harrying the smugglers and Kusari fighters that dared to enter Bretonian space Tarrant was home for a day staying in his city apartment.
He sat at his desk head down writing in a large book in his study which walls were lined with ornately carved book cases a lovely fireplace with a fire roaring away in the wall oposite his large desk all antiques that were extremely hard to come by. He looked up and out one of the huge arched winodows up at the stars pondering before turning back to he task at hand.

************************ Log Entry Security Encryption level 1**************************

The first week was rather plain, I rendeavoued with one Captain Nelson, a nice gentleman to be sure a man that is tempered by experience I have a great deal of respect for him he knows what he's talking about and knows how to take command of the forces. I must say the first mission was pretty routine we intercepted a smuggler carrying illegal cds unforetunately he wasnt very co operative and was permanently detained there was nothing to be gained from his choices there is a wonder why they dont choose the logical course of action. A day later patrolling alone I was attacked by a kusari fighter I couldn't believe there would be one of these inconveniences in Dublin I managed to escape giving the fighter a run for the money on the retreat. two weeks later i was patrolling the New castle system and met Captain monty at scarbarough station nice chap his battleships engines had been damaged but once they were fixed i travelled with him to Leeds it was fairly quiet. On my trip home after weeks of hard work I was set upon by 2 Kusari fighters in the New London system i was shocked at them being in our capital system I manage to take one down and then reinforcements came an went after the other I hope they got that Kusari dog.

Just going to have to find some way to deal with these Kusars there getting bolder and bolder each day there in our capital system they could have attacked southampton shipyard or New london itself this doesnt boad well Kusari having Free run of Bretonian space How Dare they this must come to an end and soon.

I think were going to need some more fire power, maybe a new ship a fast acting carrier might do the trick launch a few salvos of fighters could deal with most situations. Maybe just need more people in the armed forces either way something has to give, well if its to be a ship design the best place to start is in the history books and work ya way forward to rule out flaws and faulty designs an put a better design together.

To work I shall go will submit my ideas and findings to BAF HQ.

************************* LOG ENTRY SEALED Tampering deletion mode Set*******************

Tarrant got up and went to his book cases and began pawing through the many books through late hours of the night.