Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Morph logs: Ely'on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long time ago that I flew a Morph, anyway, here are my logs.

Feel free to give me hints and so on.

I was on my GB, and decided to mindshare again, maybe you can give me also some hints and feebdack Smile

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Here's some hints.
1st. Try to use more constructed sentences, not just like 3-4 words in it.
2nd. Nomads can't hide their emotions, so use them in () like in every single sentence.
3rd. Try to use more "word/synonym" combinations, but not more than one in every sentence.
4ty. Try to use more mysterious words, like "Voids" instead of "Systems".

Here's a few examples.

*...'Yours' ~invade- 'Ours' system...* -> ***...'Yours' ~intrude~ 'Ours' |Void| (discord)...***
*...'Ours' ~plays~ with 'Yours' mind...('giggles')...* -> ***...'Ours' (joy) ~misting/dispeling~ 'Yours' consciousness...***
*...'Yours' ~die~ here...* -> ***...'Yours' shall be -purified/exterminated- "immediately" (anger)...***

Keep it up, I'm sure you have a great potential!
(04-19-2016, 08:25 PM)Operator SmileWhileAlive Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad. Not bad at all.

Here's some hints.
1st. Try to use more constructed sentences, not just like 3-4 words in it.
2nd. Nomads can't hide their emotions, so use them in () like in every single sentence.
3rd. Try to use more "word/synonym" combinations, but not more than one in every sentence.
4ty. Try to use more mysterious words, like "Voids" instead of "Systems".

Here's a few examples.

*...'Yours' ~invade- 'Ours' system...* -> ***...'Yours' ~intrude~ 'Ours' |Void| (discord)...***
*...'Ours' ~plays~ with 'Yours' mind...('giggles')...* -> ***...'Ours' (joy) ~misting/dispeling~ 'Yours' consciousness...***
*...'Yours' ~die~ here...* -> ***...'Yours' shall be -purified/exterminated- "immediately" (anger)...***

Keep it up, I'm sure you have a great potential!

Thanks for the feedback and this hints Smile