Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Evelyn McCall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: Lupas Wolf
Ship ID: Samaritan Alpha
Subj: Cheking in

Dear Miss McCall,

I was just passing through the Omega 3 system, and I couldn't help but remember our chance encounter, ooh, a week ago now?

I'm still very glad you took the time to listen to me. It breaks my heart to see people fall down the wrong path. I suppose that's decided on a matter of perspective, but I hope that our discussion allowed you to see things on the other side of the barrel. I'd be happy to think that I changed a young lady's life, perhaps guiding you into something better, but I only gave you the foundations for this.

Anyway, I wanted to check in and see how your doing. I hope that small sum I gave you to get started has gone some way to getting you back on your feet. I'll leave you with a little piece of advice that gets me through the rough days. Anyone can see the bad, the nasty, the corrupt, in any situation. It takes a special kind of person to see good in all. That's the person I strive to be Miss McCall, and I hope it's the person you may become.

All my love to you and yours,

Lupas Wolf
Traveller Extroadinaire
[ERR: Video feed currently not available]

Sender ID: Evelyn McCall
Subject: RE: Checking in.

Hey there Lupas,

I was suprised to see a message adressed to me pop up on my console today, even more so when it became clear you were the sender.
Sorry for the tad bit late reply, i have been running on and off between different shadier people that helped me set my records straight of any acts of lawlessness i had underwent.
I have managed to find a neat occupation for now as a freighter pilot, but delivery requests are relatively hard to come by as a freelancer.
I hope you are doing fine yourself aswell, please let me know!

Kind regards,

Evelyn McCall