Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty Hunters Guild is dying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
::: incoming Transmission ............
::: Manchester - BHG Base ( Sheffield Station ) :::
:::From...
::: The.Pharaoh - BHG Fighter :::
:: Begin Transmission .....

Greetings
i noted that BHG now worthless not like before BHG was a powerful Faction who support all Official systems and offer protection & support to all Factions ......

but now we r nothing we just barely can fly with GB in any system and say hello to outlaws factions BS and BC we can't even enter a fight with them in that out balanced fight

not only this plus
now all AP Capital Ships become CORE ships so BHG go to junk world baby's ... and AP ships was from the beginning of Discovery Mod a BHG Ships

we need a good look in that Admins if you don't mind
BHG is one of the Main Factions Of Freelancer

=================================
we ask to be full function faction again
we ask to fly with BS & BC like other factions
we ask for our rights
=================================
#deletecore
or
#give_BHG_Rights_Back

::: End Transmission .....
First of all, wrong section for this....

Second of all, even if you could fly capital ships as BHG, don't expect to fly them anywhere near house space, you understand that right?
I think Core and BHG should be combined into one faction again, I pretty much agree that the split of Core from BHG was a major flop in lore and should be retconned.

The only problem is how would a faction like having its own tag- Core| changed to BHG| or
BHG|Core- I dont think so, even if that didnt happen and both groups stayed separate at least BHG| could fly caps.

For me though at heart Core are Bounty Hunters, it made no sense for them to split with history of the lore on this server.

Core really are guntouters from the Texas system. Smile
I bet you want to maintain and build those Caps with bounty hunting contracts and nothing else too.

It's for the better.
(04-21-2016, 02:18 PM)Mister_X Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, wrong section for this....

Second of all, even if you could fly capital ships as BHG, don't expect to fly them anywhere near house space, you understand that right?

thnx for your replay -- i hope admin transfer the thread to the right section pls

2nd there is something between the factions Called Permissions and Official faction too so it can be done
(04-21-2016, 02:20 PM)Beast Wrote: [ -> ]I think Core and BHG should be combined into one faction again, I pretty much agree that the split of Core from BHG was a major flop in lore and should be retconned.

The only problem is how would a faction like having its own tag- Core| changed to BHG| or
BHG|Core- I dont think so, even if that didnt happen and both groups stayed separate at least BHG| could fly caps.

For me though at heart Core are Bounty Hunters, it made no sense for them to split with history of the lore on this server.

Core really are guntouters from the Texas system. Smile

Thnx for u r replay & u r opinion bro
We could've just remove all APM caps from the game to solve this problem.
(04-21-2016, 02:42 PM)Sheekochan Wrote: [ -> ]We could've just remove all APM caps from the game to solve this problem.
do not
just give BHG permission to fly with BS & BC ships AP ships
give them the ability to fight in great battles
the ability to be a true official faction
(04-21-2016, 02:49 PM)phantomx Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2016, 02:42 PM)Sheekochan Wrote: [ -> ]We could've just remove all APM caps from the game to solve this problem.
do not
just give BHG permission to fly with BS & BC ships AP ships
give them the ability to fight in great battles
the ability to be a true official faction

1) My proposition still is the most clean and legit way to sort this out.
2) There is a lot of good official factions without caps.
3) Caps for scrubs, why would you even want them?
#makediscoverygreatagain
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5