Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: OSC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level Alpha :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Video Feed Enabled :-_-_-_-_-

[Image: WScL3oY.png]

Good morning representatives from Orbital Spa and Cruise -

Eden Naragon here, co-administrator of Bethlehem Station, under the Ingenuus Research Group. As I am sure you are aware, the houses of Liberty and Rheinland have signed a peace treaty, thus ending the war that has raged on for years. As such, we've been receiving many political refugees from Rheinland seeking asylum. Many wish to remain in Liberty, but we've also noticed many wish to abandon living under House authority all together. Of note, we have quite a large list of refugees who are wishing to turn towards the Zoner way of life.

While Bethlehem is indeed a neutral, Zoner station, we don't have the means for sustaining such a population. As such, we'd like to contract out liners to bring them to Grand Vista orbital in the Omega 49 system, should OSC be interested.

Please inform me if this is of interest, and we can iron out the details as well as cost.

Eden Naragon
Ingenuus Research Group

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Chairman Henry Pines

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Good morning Mr Naragon,

The newly established peace has indeed reached our notice, the reopening of borders has created a sudden surge in transportation demand to which we are presently engaged.

We would of course be glad to help resettle your new-found people, however I do have one concern regarding your offer. As we are frequent visitors of Grand Vista Orbital I am concerned that the station may face the same overcrowding issue as Bethlehem should we begin operations, for the well-being of the refugees and those aboard Grand Vista I would advise utilising Gran Canaria in its stead, if only to avoid potential over taxing of its life support systems. Naturally we would defer to your judgement in this matter.

Regarding the cost of such an operation, this of course would be determined by the estimated number of refugees to be transported. If above the 10,000 mark Orbital Spa and Cruise can official declare it a mission of humanitarian aid, allowing us to to deduct all associated costs under tax, further reducing the price.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

Good afternoon Mr. Pines -

I am glad our comm was received so quickly. Regarding the location - Indeed you are correct that Grand Vista would experience overcrowding should the entirety of the refugees be brought there. However, I would assume Vista would screen and transport them to the planet in due time. However, I recently spoke with the port authorities on Gran Canaria, and they have authorized direct transport of the refugees directly to the planet, thus bypassing the need for Grand Vista all together.

Regarding the estimated number, we have a small number at Bethlehem now, but we are receiving comms hourly from transport and liner captains with refugees onboard that add to the overall amount of citizens wishing to venture to Zoner space. A very rough estimate, but thus far we believe the number is nearing 50,000 refugees.

We look forward to hearing your proposed cost, as well as a timeframe on when the OSC can get started.

Eden Naragon
Ingenuus Research Group

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Good day Mr Naragon,

OSC prides itself on being as prompt as possible in responding to any communication. I'm delighted to hear that Gran Canaria has agreed to receive such an exodus and should greatly ease our operation, as should the estimated number.

In regard to costs we have a sliding scale based upon access to facilities (Total costs derived from estimated 50,000 passengers):

Evac Rate
150 credits per person (Humanitarian Aid Tax Deduction)
Limited facilities (holovids, music and access to the sports & observation areas)
Total cost: 7,500,000c

Refugee Rate
270 credits per person (Humanitarian Aid Tax Deduction)
Basic Facilities (Limited plus cinema and arcade access)
Total cost: 13,500,000c

Standard Passenger Rate
690 credits per person (600 before tax)
Standard facilities (Basic plus 2 star restaurant, bar, lounge, daycare and basic spa facilities)
Total cost: 34,500,000c

These prices are negotiable and bespoke access can be arranged to suit your requirements, however prices over the 400 credit limit will be subjected to the standard 15% tax. All rates include transport and dining fees.

I hope we can provide you with an option that is suitable for your passengers.

Message Ended

Good morning Mr. Pines -

After reviewing the 3 options and cost associated with each, we wish for these citizens to receive a warm welcome in their choice to adopt the Zoner way of life. As such, we'd be more than happy to pay for the expenses associated with Option 3, the Standard Passenger Rate. Calculating tax, I believe the total cost will come to 39.675.000c. As a sign of appreciation for your willingness to help, we'd gladly round that up to an even 40.000.000c. Please let us know the account to wire the funds to, so that we may begin.

Eden Naragon
Ingenuus Research Group

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Good day Mr Naragon,

You are most generous and we will be delighted to begin immediately. Here is the reciept for your records:

Transportation of 50,000 passengers at Standard Rate.
Origin: Bethlehem Station, Pennsylvania
Destination: Planet Gran Canaria, Omega 49
Cost: 39,675,000c

If this is correct please send payment to OSC|Offshore.Account and a counter will be begun to ensure all passengers are delivered safetly.

OSC thanks you for your custom.

Message Ended

Mr. Pines -

Due to the timeliness in processing our request, we've allocated an additional 10.000.000c for the OSC. Please review and confirm receipt of payment, as shown below.

[Image: 0df377fa97.png]

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you again soon.

Eden Naragon
Ingenuus Research Group

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Mr Naragon,

Yes, everything appears to be in order and again I must thank you for your generousity. Our liner crews have received their orders and have begun operations, if you would like to keep up to date with our progress please feel free to visit our log. I will contact you personally the moment the contract is fulfilled.

Again, we thank you for your custom.

Message Ended

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Mr Naragon,

I am pleased to inform you that a grand total of 50,940 passengers have been successful transported to Gran Canaria, consider the additional 940 passengers transported as gratis and a token of our good will.

We hope our services were to your liking and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Yours,
Henry Pines

Message Ended