Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Aldo Lombardi [IMPORTANT!!!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<//Incoming transmission...

• <//transmission.sender.name: Eliza Valdez

• <//transmission.sender.location: Freeport 10, Tau-37

• <//transmission.encryption: l0w

Hey, remember me?
I promised to draw you a picture of myself and I keep my promises!
I hope whatever terminal you'll view this message from supports graphical data!
  • <//Decoding binary stream...
  • [Image: pictur.png]
  • <//End of stream reached...

P.S. Veronica does indeed have blue eyes.

<//Transmission ended...
[Image: hnluqve.png]

~ Incoming Transmission ~

[Sender ID:]__________ Aldo Lombardi
[Addressee:]__________ Eliza

[Source:]_____________ Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha

[Signal Strength:]___ High

[Subject:]____________ Picture

~ Loading Message ~

Hello there Eliza

Of course I remember you, how can I forget, right? Thank you for sending me the picture of you, you're... pretty, just as I expected you to be. Although my graphical data cannot support such quality picture such as that one, I still can see the beauty.

About Veronica, she didn't lie, eh? There goes my third chance to you know... hopefully she'll give me another, chance I mean.

How was dinner, she accepted your invitation right?

~ Transmission Ends ~

It was more like her invitation. I mean she offered me dinner as a reward for winning the guessing game. (You should've listened to me when I said blue!!!)

Oh and the dinner went wonderful! Food was great and she had to pay for it, since she was the one buying me dinner! Though I'm obviously not her type and neither is she mine so there's another chance for you and little Aldo. (If she gives you yet another chance that is!)

On another subject - I saw you leave with Enma. Any luck there?

<//Transmission ended...

[Subject:]____________ Reply

~ Loading Message ~

I should've listened to you, yes. But I figured, her favorite color was black, everything was black except the damn eyes. Better luck next time and I think that she'll give me another chance.

It's good that you had dinner with her plus it was free. You say that you're not her type nor she's yours? Strange, I had a feeling that it was the other way around. Can you tell when what is she like, what she likes and what not? Don't mention the favorite color, I know! Believe it or not, I do!

As for the Enma, nothing happened. I noticed her while I was flying towards Malta. She was behind me. I stopped in order to see what's goin' on, but the only thing she said was - "What about that dinner" and left. Am I being weird or...?

~ Transmission Ends ~

Uhh, sorry it took me to reply so long. I was busy... with stuff... Yeah...

Aaanyways! We didn't talk much, or rather I didn't listen to what she has to say much. Like I said, she's not my type and I was only in it for the free dinner. But our small talk while getting to the Freeport did produce some info you'd like to know - she likes money, like REALLY likes money. And she also doesn't like following laws and being a honest citizen, which lead to her becoming a Privateer, I believe.

As for Enma - she seemed desperate for someone to invite her to dinner (after I rejected her) and you missed your chance there as well? You just keep throwing your opportunities away left and right!

<//Transmission ended...

[Subject:]____________ Dinner

~ Loading Message ~

Let me start with Enma. She seemed desperate, but... as I said, she followed me and it seemed like she was interested in going out, but then she left. What am I supposed to do Eliza? Shoot her down, take her pod and bring her to the restaurant?

Hah, you got a free dinner, I guess that's good? You say that she likes money? Well who doesn't these days?! We all do Eliza, we all do. I might just have enough for her, hopefully my Brigade is going to keep growing as well as our profits then I she'll be mine completely, or not. Should I call her? If yes, what should I say, help me out would you?

Also send me more pictures of you.

~ Transmission Ends ~

• <//transmission.sender.location: California

Right...
Drawing and flying sure is harder than I thought. Sorry for taking this long with my next picture! Try and guess who's right next to me on that picture.
  • <//Decoding binary stream...
  • [Image: pictur2.png]
  • <//End of stream reached...

As for what you were supposed to do with Enma? Maybe actually ask her out for some dinner instead of letting her just leave like that? Seriously... Anyways gotta go, I think I'm going to be shot at soon!

<//Transmission ended...

[Subject:]____________ Picture No. 2

~ Loading Message ~

Amazing picture, the quality of that picture is extraordinary. I know who is that person with blue eyes, goddamn blue color! Veronica looks very nice on that picture and your as well.

If Veronica doesn't want to give me another chance, I will chase Enma. If that doesn't work... my only option is that pissed off one from Alcatraz.

Stay safe Eliza, bye.

~ Transmission Ends ~

• <//transmission.sender.location: Barrier Gate, Coronado

Hey, thanks for showing up today in California. We really needed the help. Oh and thank your wingmen too from me, okay? Lia, Dante, whoever else was there too.

I hope you're doing well, since I saw you got hit pretty hard near Mojave, but I'm sure Enma has noted your heroic attempt to save us. You know, you should consider giving her a call.

<//Transmission ended...