Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Eliza Valdez
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<//Incoming transmission...

• <//transmission.sender.name: Eliza Valdez

• <//transmission.sender.location: Freeport 15, Omicron-74

• <//transmission.encryption: d0n.dU.1t

Hey, remember how I was really angry at you yesterday? Well, I'm ready to get over that now. I hope you wonder why and how would I do such a thing, because I'm gonna tell you below:

I found this really good restaurant on Freeport 15. One thing lead to another and now I am the proud owner of three fourths of a bottle of Hennessy 1853. I won't draw you a diagram of how much Hennessy 1853 that is, because I'm sure you're experienced enough in both math and cognac bottles to be able to imagine it yourself. But let me tell you that one fourth I already consumed sure was worth it unlike that Liberty Ale I've had to drink a couple of times when I was around Liberty.
  • <//Decoding binary stream...
  • [Image: lead_large.jpg]
  • <//End of stream reached...

Now you see, I had to pay back a few debts I had from when I first started my whole "worst places to be at" tour of Sirius (So far Freeport 11 has the lead with the war and all) and I paid those a few days back so now I'm a tiny bit short on the cash. So this is where you come in, if you pay me the amounts stated in this bill so that I can get my tab clear I'm ready to forgive you about eating from Toyota Loyola's cash without calling me to join in on the free food.

Sounds fair, right?

<//Transmission ended...
Pages: 1 2