Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Coalition Transport [Need Modeller]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You guys might remember this model:

[Image: benadov_2.png]

[Image: bedanov_5_lights.png]

For the Roleplay we're doing with CR right now, I'd need someone that could model something in between the Luxury Liner and the Atlas, maybe you can inspire yourself even from this:

[Image: Coalition_Liner.jpg]

Maybe a mix between Pilgrim Liner and Atlas wouldn't be too bad either:

[Image: 254px-Slaveliner.png] [Image: 254px-Col_transport.png]

[Image: 20131115173938%21Coalitiontyphoon.png]

I'd like to keep this model aside until that day and until we finished the RP fully, but I'd already like to have some peops models for it. Shoot.

Swallows model:

Link to p3d.in

We'd also be fine if we had the Retrofit Transport as a 5ker for a Coalition Transport as I think it realy fits well, the form etc. and it's dark grey instead of the normal dark green you have on other rheinland ships. The only thing that bothers would be the smoke, if we could get rid of the smoke we'd be totaly willing to accept the Retrofit as a Transport:

[Image: unknown.png]
You can provide another variation of a concept for modeling? I apologize, but I think it is not very suitable for ship variant coalition can better create a concept a model from coalition FL intro model from Unlucky Soul? I propose to make a different concept of transport for coalition) and sorry for my english///
Intro model? There wasn't realy a Coalition Transport in intro :\ so I dunno what kind of model I would get from it, it's a transport not a Capital Vessel.

I'll try to put up variants. Our old Typhoon actually looked somewhat like a transport.... Maybe we should've turned it into a Transport, if the Model still would be around actually.
Why dont you use the 4.85 coalition destroyer model? With some little changes here and there it could make a nice transport
(04-27-2016, 05:43 AM)Unlucky_Soul Wrote: [ -> ]Why dont you use the 4.85 coalition destroyer model? With some little changes here and there it could make a nice transport

I dont think anyone kept that model honestly.
Well i can get it. Smile

Edit 1:

Link to p3d.in

There, extracted and uploaded
I love ships that seem inspired by actual (naval) ships and this one's no exception. The little bridge at the front is the icing on the cake.
I miss that old Typhoon tbh.
[Image: Coalition_Liner.jpg]

Some variation of this will be awesome !
tbh it looks more like a cruiser than transport
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5