Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nassau Space Port administrator, Republican Shipping -|- Subj: Illegal fire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Bonn station
SUBJECT: Nassau shooting at law enforcement ship

Guten Tag, administrator of Nassau Space Port and Sehr geehrter representative of Republican Shipping. Polizeidirektorin Carsten hier...again with unpleasant issue.

This Wednesday, forces of federal polizei were New Berlin system, regulating traffic during the special race event and then patrolling. Apart from another primary department officers, also secondary department gunboat RFP-Watchtower joined us.

To our surprise, captain of Watchtower reported that Nassau weapon platforms are displaying hostile signals, and when we moved closer, they opened fire on the ship. Fortunately, he stayed far enough so the ship was not damaged, but I think I don´t have to say that this situation should never happen in the first place.

You can see evidence yourself hier:

LOADING DATA ATTACHMENT
1 2 3

Federal polizei expect that you will fix this problem immediatelly. We also await explanation within next 84 hours how this happened.

Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE

Checking for response...Failed, no response found!
Resending message...............................Completed

[Image: johnnyTb_zps6e330456.png]

Encrypted: High
Priority: High

Guten tag ,

He seems has opened fire first to our base for provoke and that was illegal fire ... No ? And weapon platforms have opened fire back automatically than. If he has bad reputation with our organization it could also occur, the rights for docking is granted only for ships with RFP| papars. All others must have to take care of the reputation with us if they wish to be near .

With the best regards

[Image: tbFooterNew_zps6b51ddce.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Bonn station
SUBJECT: Re: Nassau shooting at law enforcement ship

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter president Smirnoff.

The RFP-Watchtower did not fire at the Nassau during the whole time I was there. Nevertheless, the explanation you stated was actually verified by an experiment in which we used drone spaceship with very similar signature - RFP-Watchtower.

And to our surprise, directly after the ship took off and approached the station, Nassau defense system turned to hostile and opened fire on the drone. Despite it did not fire at station before and it´s reputation settings towards Republican Shipping was perfectly fine, as you can see hier...

LOADING DATA ATTACHMENT
1 2 3

So obviously the problem was on the side of station defense system. And the circumstances looks quite similar to situation when someone add certain signature to the defense system´s blacklist, especially considering that the problem suddenly disappeared after we contacted you.

Make sure it will stay this way, Herr Smirnoff. I hope that I don´t have to remind you that adding any law abiding ships, especially law enforcement ones, on the defense system blacklist would be violation of conditions of permission for construction of Nassau´s defense platforms.

Consider this as formal warning. If such situation would happen again, consequencies may be much more serious.

Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE