Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Best game you ever played
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
OK I think it's pretty clear;).. What IS the best game you ever played. It doesn't matter how old it is and stuff like that. What do you remember the most? And why do you like it?
Who knows, maybe we'll all hear of something we never played, try it and love it.
Cause lately there are not a lot of quality games(at least not in the amount of fun they provide)..
It's such a shame everyone's so concentrated on graphics that they can't see anything else..
So, get to writing!:sleep:
i llllllooooooooovvvvvvvveeeee medievel 2 total war, high graphic detail, one of the biggest campaigns ever, a 8GB expansion, in my opinion, the best stratergie game around
Best game i ever play? DOOM3 Its the only game i have ever played that scared the crap out of me so bad that i didn't play it for another 3 weeks after the first mission....
Yeah. Either what Adict said or Mass Effect. Good graphics, storyline, loads of stuff to develop your character and lots of RPG/Shooting elements.
The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind

THE best gaming expirience I ever had since i sat at my first computer.

Also 2 that allmost share place with morrowind are Monkey Island series and original Red Alert.

(I do not place game graphic at high place in rating. I place impact game had on me, eg in case of Morrowind, 90 pages of arcana and alchemy guide)
Can't say Freelancer? Okay.

Starlancer, the most involving game I have ever played.
' Wrote:The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind

THE best gaming expirience I ever had since i sat at my first computer.

Agreed, that was an awesome game. I spent many years playing it never grew tired of it, except all the running with no horse or what not. My favorite part is the Nordic highland on the glacier. that was so freaking awesome!
Well you can't say FL cause then I would and everybody would...

BUT wait! I made this topic so I can!!:D

My best game is Freelancer.. I got it back in 2003 as a prize from a game..
My brother played it for 3 hours and I watched..Constantly begging him to Let me play! Let me play!
Simply loved it. Played intensively through the main campaign, then again then again..
Then looked desperately for mods, for a sequel..Got dissapointed. Got DSL..
And I'm here!

There you have it my chronology..
well Deus Ex was a cool game but FEAR was great (besides FL )
i also like the rome total war trilogy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32